Tears

♡︎

  ♫︎𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡'♫︎

♥︎

𝘈/𝘕

Jimin sighed, glancing backwards at taehyung's father, and glancing forward at taehyung, who sat on the chair, staring straight, his lips dried, tears dried, dark circles, he bluntly stared the white floor, the beep sound of the heartbeat machine echoing around the corridor, with his fist shedding blood, his father sighed, crossing his arms.

The hot red liquid pouring on the white floor from his fist, "taehyung you shouldn't have fought with the doctors like that, they are doing their best"Said jimin, eyebrows frowning, lips quivering, watching his best friend's terrible state, taehyung didn't turned to him, nor he blinked his eyes, "last night you got into a fight with some drunken unknown man passing by you, please stop fighting for no reason, this ain't waking her up, he literally stabbed your palm, and look at you"His father said.

He walked to his son, gripping on his palm, rolling up his sleeve, dried blood spread as a circle in his palm, as he have been stabbed there, "ap-appa wh-when sh-she wi-will wak-wake up?"Taehyung asked, facing his father, his lips quivering, just like a lost kid, gripping on his father's wrist, staring him with his glossy red puffy eyes, his father's eyes shed tears, he sniffed, looking away from his face, no, he never imagined him to be in such a state.

Jimin sniffed, wiping his own tears, "she will wake up"Replied his father, taehyung nodded his head immediately, smiling, standing up, walking to the door infront, there she is, laying on the bed, oxygen mask on, he tried to twist the door knob but it couldn't be open, he again twisted, doing it again aggressively, he turned to his father, "wh-why the-they lo-locked her??"He asked, panicking, jimin and his father spared a glance to each other.

The last time he ended fighting with the nurse and literally broke up the things in there, he isn't allowed inside, the doctors have disallowed anyone to step in, taehyung's eyes shed hot thick tears, he wiped them away, only to leave blood stains there from his palm, he sniffed, "appa i-i wo-won't do any-anything, a-a-appa i--m-miss he-her so-so mu-much"He begged his father, his father turned to the nurse, nodding his head at her.

The nurse hesitantly walked to the door, shaking, unlocking the door, and taehyung immediately walked in, placing his index finger on his mouth, his finger shaking, in order to not make any sound, he sat up on the chair, glancing at his father and jimin, asking their permission, his father nodded, he immediately desperately, gripped on the tissue paper, desperately wiping away the blood from his palm, more then four times the box fell off his hand, but he immediately grabbed it, wiping away the blood.

Sanitizing his palm, jimin hissed, at the thought of sanitizer's effect on the wounds, it burns the soul, but taehyung didn't, he throwed the sanitizer away, desperately rubbing it on his palms, his eyes shedding tears, he blew on his hands in order to make them dry faster, jimin palmed his mouth, his eyes red puffy, watching the kim taehyung in this state, taehyung moved the chair closer to her.