chap.9

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

"Yes Niyah we fell asleep on the phone" I dramatically sighed and dropped my head on the counter hiding the blush of fucking embarrassment that is spread out on her face.

"My boy that is fucking terrible" she replied with her dramatic self.

I lift my head up of the counter "it can't be that bad" I mumbled watching her pack her stuff away for her lil baecation with Akeem this weekend and they going to Vegas so what happened in Vegas stays in muthafucking Vegas!

"Girl! it is!! this is how me and Akeem started dating cause we were chopping wid each otha on the phone, phone sex and ALL!" she yelled as she twerked in the camera throwing her t-shirt in circles in the air.

"Nigga how the fuck y'all do phone sex and not laugh" I side eye her and see my phone ping with a notification from Aiden.

"Girl.." I mumbled.

"What?!" She gasped from behind the camera not being able to see her face since I'm staring at his message in the notification bar.

"He just messaged me" I responded clicking on the message.

"So what you finna do?"

"Tell him we just friends I don't wanna lead him on or anything" I replied going back onto the FaceTime she nodded her head and put the last bits of her packing in her suitcase.

"Anyways girl I'm about to go" I announce picking up my phone heading upstairs to do something with my day.

"Alright bae speak to you soon" she replies ending the call with kisses on the camera I threw my phone on my bed to hear another ping.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Messages | Aiden

Aiden
yo? why you ignoring me ma?

Rianna
hey

Aiden
hey?

Rianna
what's wrong wit hey?

Aiden
what you doing today?

Rianna
PSA: you know we ain't
going to be nothing more than friends right?

Aiden
correction* best friends but you gd ma

Rianna
alright let's do sum today

Aiden
we can go 2 the fair?

Rianna
bet

Aiden
I'll pick you up at 7 send yo addy
SEEN 12:42
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯