56.

Chapter 56:

Micah Grayson:

Sitting in his car Micah watched Marcus's house. The thought of Cassie with another man made his blood boil, but he had to hold his composure. Over reacting in this moment would throw everything off. He actually didn't want to be on any crazy shit with Cassie this time.

He'd really thought in his head that he could come down here and convince her that he was better. That he was now the man she once loved. Still a little impractical about his execution, but he felt his intentions were good. If anything she was lucky that he wasn't more upset with how she's torn their family apart. He was willing to forgive her though.

"So what you gone be a creep and stalk them everyday?" Bahari asked breaking the silence in the car.

As requested he'd made the trip to California to meet Micah with all the information he could find on Marcus. From what he could see the dude was squeaky clean. Owned a few businesses and properties and kept to himself.

"You want me to go knock on the door?" Micah asked scrunching up his face and looking at him upside his head.

"I mean it would help." Derrick interject from the backseat with blue although he wasn't suppose to be talking because he wasn't suppose to be there.

Rolling his eyes Micah ran his hands down his face before looking in his arm rest for something to take the edge off.

"Y'all don't know shit. Cassie ain't like Mya and Cam. And I for damn sure ain't like y'all niggas." Micah stated with a shrug as he looked for a lighter to spark his blunt with.

During his brief separation from Cassie he'd weened himself off cigarettes and only smoked weed. He'd also stopped using other drug substances as well. His withdrawal process was hard. He began to cut to deal with the anxiety he felt from being away from her. The pain in his heart has to be drowned out. He knew that continuing the things he was doing before she left would only keep her away. He had to straighten up before making this trip to see her.

"Motherfucker and we glad we not. The fuck? Y'all dysfunctional as hell." Bahari stated truthfully.

Micah continued smoking ignoring his friends who didn't understand his thought process. The situation had to be handled in Micah fashion. Therefore it had to be sporadic and irrational because he was sporadic and irrational. It just made sense to him. Doing things the write way just wasn't as fun.

Ashing the blunt Micah stepped out of the car without uttering a word motioning for Blue yo follow him. Bahari and Derrick were confused as they watched them make their way up the driveway and to the front door of the house.

"Oh yea he crazy as hell. I mean I said do it, but I ain't really mean do it." Derrick said peeking out the window as Bahari did the same.

Reaching front door of the house Micah motioned for Blue to sit as he rang the doorbell. There was a ring camera attached and he was sure to wave at it as he smiled into the camera. He then waited patiently with his hands behind his back with a slight smile on his face.

He had been playing the game his way all this time and he finally wanted to try playing Cassie's way. No antics. Not yet at-least.

He heard the locks on the door turn as he kept his place. He was sure it wasn't Cassie, but he knew she was aware of his presence.

Marcus opened the front door with a gun causing Micah to chuckle. He wasn't the least bit intimidating.

"You got ten seconds to get off my property before I start shooting."