Pain

♡︎

       ♫︎𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑴𝒚 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒆                      𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑶𝒏 𝑴𝒆♫︎♥︎

𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑶𝒏 𝑴𝒆♫︎
♥︎

Taehyung walked inside the room, as he discussed with the doctor about something, the doctor was taken aback completely, taehyung have always fought with them but today he isn't, he calmly talked with the doctor, he glanced at y/n sitting up on the bed infront of them, she is already staring him, the door knocked, and it opened up, revealing her mother.

She walked in, standing infront of her, "eo-eomma"Y/n called her out, her mother stared her, "are you happy now?"Her mother asked, taehyung gripped tightly on the file he is holding, "I HAVE TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM?!?, I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT HE WILL END UP HURTING YOU!, I WARNED YOU ABOUT EVERYTHING DIDN'T I?"Her mother yelled, y/n lowered her head, sobbing, "NOW CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME?, NOW YOU UNDERSTAND ME?, YOU LOST YOUR CHILD NOW YOU CAN FEEL WHY I WASN'T LETTING YOU GO TO HIM BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID TO LOSE YOU, NOW NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND ME MORE THEN YOU!"Her mother yelled at her.

Y/n bursted out crying, clutching her belly, "end your sufferings and come with me"Her mother mumbled, sitting up on the bed, softly gripping on her palm, stroking it, y/n glanced down at her hand, and back at her mother's face, "eomma"She called her mother out, her mother hummed, "i tho-thought you are here to hug me"She mumbled, her mother looked up at her, "what kind of love you hold for your daughter?, why are you afraid to lose me, and on the other hand killing me from your own hands?, yes i'm happy, i'm soo happy today"She smiled, bursting out crying afterwards.

"Eomma you are asking me to leave whom?, him?"Y/n asked, pointing at taehyung, "why should i pretend like i'm the only parent?, when he is hurt, when he is in pain, he isn't himself anymore, you don't know what extreme love is eomma, because you never loved your child like that, but he did, the way he showered me with his whole love, was soo beautiful, today i lost my child with him, but don't forget tomorrow i will get my child from him and no one else, no one else eomma"Said y/n, her mother stared her, with slight wide eyes

"Why are you here?, to tell me that he is wrong?, he hurted me?, i must be immature eomma, but i'm not a blind, do you think the one who hisses louder when you hiss, will have intentions of hurting?, where were you eomma when i needed you the most, when i was in p-pain, you didn't stood up with me, no, instead he did your job, instead he took care of me, do you even know how much ashamed i was for learning those things from him?, he gripped on my wrist and taught me to walk on these days, he fed me with his own hands, he taught me everything"She mumbled the last.

Staring straight into her mother's eyes, tears streaming from their eyes, taehyung sniffed, staring her, "WHY NO ONE CAN SEE HIS PAIN?!!!, HE IS THE FATHER, HE ALSO LOST HIS CHILD, HE NEEDS ME LIKE THE HEART NEEDS A BEAT, LOOK AT THIS MAN, WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO ANYONE, WHY EVERYONE WANNA SNATCH HIS HAPPINESS FROM HIM???, ONLY HE WANTS ME AND A HAPPY LIFE WITH ME, HE DIDN'T ASKED YOUR BREATH FROM YOU, WHY ARE YOU ACTING UP LIKE YOU CARE WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN CARE, DON'T SHOW ME SYMPATHY, DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU ARE SCARED TO LOSE ME, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST ME!!"She screamed out.

Her mother's eyes shed tears, y/n panted heavily, "chosing him for me was your decision, loving him was never my decision, but keep on loving him is my decision, and it's out of control now, the child i raised in my womb, left me, without even being in my arms, i struggled, i struggled a lot, on raising it, i never imagined it to be this much harder, i'm in more then pain after losing it, but how can i hate him?, when it was given by him?, why should i leave him?, that doesn't makes sense to me"Said y/n.

"Thank you for warning me about it, the door is wide open, you can go back from where you came, because i ain't coming with you, i have a house to live in, a husband to live with, it's not like i'm an orphan that you are here to pick me up, i got every happiness of this world, don't worry about me"Y/n mumbled the last, her mother stared her in disbelief, "so you ain't regretting?"Her mother asked her, y/n slowly shooked her head, "you have killed a live, and now you want to do it more?, the one behind it ain't letting you to go, you are caged y/n, please have mercy on yourself, look at yourself, look at your state at this early age, my daughter, you are too young to be at this stage, too clueless to know anything"Said her mother.

"Don't talk about early age eomma, when you did this to me, you made me whatever am i today, you made me his childish wife, you pushed me to him, you asked me to fall for him, did you expected him to drop me school and pick me up from there only?, did you expected him to tie up my hair and sent me to school only?, did you expected from him to only lay beside me on the bed, did you expected from him to consider me as his daughter?, is he not a human?, he don't have feelings?, he didn't adopted me eomma, he married me, atleast how many days he is going to do the same thing?, he also have a heart, a life to live"Replied y/n.

"But he still asked me about my choice, about my dreams, about my decision, and you want me to leave a man like him and come to you?, i'm sorry, i'm soo sorry, i can't come to you but i can surely pay you a visit some day"She mumbled, her mother stared her for few seconds, before standing up, walking out of there, taehyung looked at her, she stared straight, "she thinks she can win against our love"Mumbled y/n, he walked to her, his hands cupped her cheeks, and he left a slow smooth kiss on her forehead.

"Nothing's gonna win against our love, nothing"Taehyung mumbled back, hugging her gently, he broke the hug, she hissed, clutching her belly, his eyes softened, he left a kiss on her belly, benting down, blowing on it, she sniffed, he wiped her tears away, "don't cry my love, i hate those tears"He mumbled, wiping her tears away, "i don't wanna go anywhere without you old man"She mumbled, hugging him tightly again.

*Just Talking*

Namjoon: You Know Some People Say When We Close Our Eyes The First Person Which We See Is The Person We Love The Most.

Jin: *Closes His Eyes* Yeah I Can See Myself They Were Right I Agree.