{CHAPTER 31}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

A/N- y'all.....Sanzu was not on drugs in the last ch lol?🤨💀

Also! Sorry for whats about to happen🤭

~~~~~~

~No One's POV~
*12 hours prior*

A certain pinkette rolled out of bed when he heard the sound of his phone ringing, that's when he remembered that he hadn't slept at his house last night.

But at Y/N's dorm room.

He sighed and grabbed onto his phone before answering the call and placing it against his ear. "What do you want?"

Kokonoi-
'That is such a rude way to answer the phone'

Sanzu-
'........'

Kokonoi-
'Fine, I'll get to the point! I need you to pick something up for me in Hiroshima'

Sanzu-
'No'

Kokonoi-
'Well that's quite rude of you, I helped you and your wifey out plenty of times! Can't you return the favor this once? The item that I need is extremely valuable'

Sanzu-
'Pick it up yourself'

Kokonoi-
'I would but I have some things to take care of here and I need this item immediately, won't you do it?'

Sanzu-
'Send the address'

Kokonoi-
'Oh thanks so much~ We're so close now! I'll start calling you Haruchiyo'

Sanzu-
'No'

Kokonoi-
'Ha! Well what about Haru? Unless you prefer Ran's nicknames better-'

Sanzu-
'Stick with Sanzu'

Sanzu hung up the phone and he immediately received a text from Kokonoi, it was the address and a photo of what he wanted.

It was a pendant.

Sanzu rolled his eyes before looking over at Y/N's sleeping form, he moved her a bit before covering her with the blankets and then he turned the lights off.

They had fallen asleep in quite a weird position before.

He sighed as he looked around the room before grabbing his coat as well as the small bag of supplies that he had brought with him.