WR Files: Shiraishi Kasumi

Everything is to be regarded as part of the fanfic

3rd Person POV

A woman with crimson red eyes and white hair tied in braids was walking toward the chairman's office.

Upon being accepted as a new teacher in the Advanced Nurturing High School, Shiraishi Kasumi has to get the specifics of her job from the chairman. Usually this duty would go to the other teachers and other higher ups, but the chairman insisted that he did it himself.

Shiraishi knocked on the door.

"Come in." A voice called out from inside. 

Opening the door, Shiraishi was met with the gaze of a man

"Ah, Shiraishi, so you've arrived at last." 

The one sitting at the desk was none other than Chairman Sakayanagi, the founder of ANHS. 

"Chairman, good to see you've been doing well." Shiraishi commented. 

"Please sit down, we have things to discuss other than your schedule as a new teacher here." 

Shiraishi put her documents down on the coffee table in between to sets of couches, then took a seat in one of them. Chairman Sakayanagi cleared his throat.

"Recently, those men in black coveralls seem to have disappeared, which brings about a potential problem. If Toma Hisoka, or the both of them, are their targets, they must've followed the buses that drove to the harbor with them on it."

"Are you thinking that they may do something to them? I heard the first-years are currently having two exams during their cruise."

"Yes, you are correct about the special exams. However, I don't think they'll try anything, they must be continuing their surveillance. That said, it's all just speculation right now. Once the children return here, and the men in black coveralls come back as well, we'll know for sure that they really did follow them." 

"And what of my niece and nephew? Have you warned them about these men?" 

"I've warned the boy, or should I say I had Arisu warn the boy. According to what she's told me about your niece, we really shouldn't be letting her worry about this." 

"Shizuko is a timid girl, so I thank you for considering that."

"I don't know when was the last time you saw those kids, but they aren't so little anymore." Sakayanagi said with a laugh.

"Anyway, is there anything else? I'd like to know what my new position would be." 

"Yes there is. I need to inform you about the other first-year teachers. I've told them that they're getting someone, you, as another teacher for the first-year classes."

"But that's never happened before, has it? And they're suspicious of me." 

"Correct. Basically all four of them didn't understand why I've done this. You're the new science and English teacher, originally Sakagami-sensei's and Mashima-sensei's subjects respectively. They're okay with sharing their covered subjects, but their condition is that they meet you in person, with all four of them present."

"That's fine by me." 

"Next thing on the list is the fact that you are the very first transfer teacher, joining in the middle of the school year. Now, they don't question my decision, however all the teachers, even the second-year and third-year teachers will be suspicious of you. Do not worry, since you have a teaching degree and six years of experience, they won't question your ability as a teacher."