Chapter 84 Final Battle

No one's POV

As the 6 v 6 Full battle continued between Nhazul and his father, Inei began to near it's conclusion, both of them have brought out their Ace Pokémon, Charizard and Greninja, standing off for their Final Battle.

Nhazul: ...

Greninja: ...

Inei: ...

Charizard: ...

Everyone: ...

As everyone sat and waited in anticipation, the silence in the entire battlefield was deafening. But the silence soon broke, as Nhazul and Inei both gave out their attacks.

Nhazul and Inei: Night Slash/Flamethrower!

Both rocketing forward, Charizard attempted to blast Greninja with Flamethrower,

only for Greninja to avoid it, hitting it in the stomach with Night Slash, pushing it back

Caster: And Greninja lands the first blow!

Nhazul: Keep moving forward, Greninja! Double Team!

Greninja proceeded to rush forward towards Charizard, creating multiple clones.

Inei: Mow them down! Flamethrower!

Using Flamethrower, Charizard proceeded to destroy all the clones.

Nhazul: Water Shuriken!

Greninja proceeded to jump out of the smoke, creating a large Water Shuriken, the size of it's Fuma version, surprising everyone.

Kiawe: Look at the size of that Water Shuriken!

Mallow: I thought they could only do that when synced up!

Ash: Nhazul and Greninja did some really intense training before the league! This must be the result of that!

Greninja proceeded to throw his Water Shuriken towards Charizard.