GLM 33

Allure dreaded going into work, especially after lucking up on Kyren not being at work these past couple of days. But she knew he was bound to come back, and he'd press the issue of her being written up. Although Allure didn't care about a write up, she didn't think her first one would be over something so petty.

On the bright side, Allure was happy to be working with Michelle today. It felt like they hadn't worked together in forever.

"I'm happy I finally get to see you face to face so I can tell you the news." Michelle announced, Allure furrowed her eyebrows together. "What news?"

"I'm putting in my two weeks in on Friday." Michelle weakly smiled, causing Allure's eyes to widen. She definitely didn't expect to hear that, "I've gotten all the medical industry can give me." She added.

"What you gone do now?" Allure asked as she used her straw to twirl around her iced coffee.

"Nothing." Michelle smiled, "I'm gonna try the stay at home mom thing." She explained, Allure nodded her head.

"Well, even though I'm gonna miss you. I'm happy for you." Allure smiled, and meant it. Not everyone had that luxury, but she was glad Michelle did.

"Don't be acting like you can't call me, you still my baby sister." Michelle chuckled, causing Allure to do the same. "You right." She replied. Her smile fell into a scowl as she caught wind of Kyren walking into the break room.

"GoodMorning." He called out, Allure sipped her iced coffee and looked at the small TV they had fox 4 news playing on.

"I need you to come put a signature on your write up." Kyren announced, Allure looked at him with the stankest face ever. She couldn't hide her disdain for him at this point.

"I'm not doing that." Allure replied with a slight shrug.

Kyren chuckled, "That ain't how this work." He pulled out the chair next to Allure and sat, "You don't tell me what you're doing." He added, Allure stood up and grabbed her iced coffee.

"I'm not doing that, bye." Allure repeated before walking out the break room, she was tired of getting the short end of the stick in every situation. Kyren was gonna have to stroke his ego on somebody else, cause Allure wasn't going for it.

Moo walked in the local coffee shop and scanned the scene, shortly he spotted Aria sitting at one of the tables typing away on her space gray MacBook

Moo walked in the local coffee shop and scanned the scene, shortly he spotted Aria sitting at one of the tables typing away on her space gray MacBook. She sipped the blended coffee drink before reaching for her blueberry muffin and taking a smile bite.

"Niggas get a MacBook and all of a sudden needa do shit in a coffee shop." Moo joked as he approached the table, Aria kissed her teeth before laughing. "Nigga I been had this laptop."

"I know." Moo said as he sat down, "I'm just fuckin with you." He added, Moo eyed his baby sister as she typed away. He was honestly surprised that she was following through with the book—nonetheless, he was happy that she finally had something she was passionate about and was going through with it.