Chapter 18

"You heard me, I'm gonna teach you how to swim." Aidan said again as he crossed his arms.

"Aidan, you don't need to do that for me." I said and I sat down on the couch.

"Get changed, I'll grab some towels." Aidan said and he started searching through his suitcase.

"Okay..." I sighed because I knew that I couldn't make Aidan change his mind.

I grabbed my bikini, and I walked to the bathroom to get changed.(see picture)

I'm a girl, so I looked at myself in the mirror. I made a ponytail in my still wet hair, and then walked to Aidan.

"You look stunning!" Aidan said and he just stared at me.

Aidan was already changed, and he had a shirt on with it, and I just rubbed my arms because I just felt cold.

"Here, wear my vest over that." he said as he handed me his vest.

I put it on, and it was way too big for me, and it almost reached my mid-thigh.

"Can we ask all the others to come too?" I asked while I zipped the vest up.

"Of course, let's go get them." Aidan said as he handed me a towel and opened the door for me.

We walked to Dean's trailer first, and luckily he agreed and said that he would ask the others too.

"Are you ready to learn how to swim?" Aidan asked when we arrived at the river and took off his shirt.

"You also look pretty good." I said as I gave him a small push.

"Thank you." he said followed with a smile.

I then took off the vest, and put it on the ground next to the towel.

Aidan just jumped into the water, and every drip that hit me felt ice cold.

"Come in!" Aidan said and he let out a hand to help me in.

"But it's way too deep there!" I said as I carefully put the tip of my toes in the water.

"C'mon Skyla, what are you afraid of?" Aidan asked and I just stood there not even wanting to touch the water.

"I'm just gonna sit here, and enjoy the water on my feet." I said as I sat down on the shore and put my feet in the water.

"Skyla, just get in." Aidan said as he grabbed my ankle.

"No! I'll drown." I exclaimed and I was really scared.

"Skyla, would I let you drown?" he asked as he sat down next to me.

I sighed, and he put his arm around me, pressing his wet body against mine.

"Okay, I'll get in." I sighed and Aidan just jumped into the water.

I first put my feet in, and then I just slid in. I then grabbed onto Aidan's shoulder, and he made sure I wouldn't drown.

"Just try to move your legs a little bit back and forth, and move your arms around in circles." Aidan said and he just let me go for a couple of seconds.

I did as he said and I did the leg-thing pretty good, but I didn't get what I needed to do with my arms so I kept sinking a bit.

I had a hard time keeping my head above the water, and I started sinking.

"Skyla?!" Aidan exclaimed and I saw him diving towards me and grabbed my arms and pulled me up again.

When we reached the surface, I gasped for air, and leaned on Aidan again.

"Skyla, are you okay?!" Aidan exclaimed as he pulled me to the shore and laid me down on the grass.

"Aidan?" I asked as I looked up to his face.

"Thank god, you're okay." Aidan said as he put his arms around me and hugged me tight.

"You told me I wouldn't drown, and you kept your promise." I said between coughing and I knew he was smiling.

"Skyla, what happened?" Dean asked when he got sight of us.

"I almost drowned, but your brother saved my life." I said and I then realized that Aidan had actually saved my life.

"Is she okay?" Orlando said as he also kneeled down next to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I slowly nodded.

"Skyla? Your father wants to speak with you!" I heard Peter yell and Orlando gestured him to come here.

Peter then handed me his phone, and I could hear my dad wasn't happy.

"Skyla Pace, I've called you five times! Why didn't you pick up?!" he exclaimed and I just walked away from the group for a second.

"I'm at the river with Orlando, Dean and Aidan. And I didn't want to bring my phone." I said but I knew he wouldn't get less angry now.

"Skyla, you can't swim. What could you possibly do at a river?" he asked and I could hear by his tone that he didn't believe me.

"Aidan is teaching me how to swim, and five minutes ago he saved my life." I said and I knew it sounded quite weird.

"He saved your life? Can I talk to Aidan for a second?" Lee asked and I silently walked over to the guys and handed the phone to Aidan.

"Hello Lee, yes I'm Aidan." he said calmly.

"Uhu, I know. Yeah, she almost drowned. I'll tell her, bye Lee." Aidan said and he handed Peter his phone back.

"What did he say?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"That I should save your life whenever it was needed." Aidan said teasingly, but I kinda knew it was true.

"What just happened by the way? It looked a bit weird." Peter said and I knew he saw us when Aidan had pulled me out of the water.

"Eryn here, almost drowned. So I saved my precious little elf." Aidsaid jokingly.

"That's just great, have fun." Peter said as he walked away.

"I'm still gonna teach you how to swim." Aidan then said and I just sighed.

"Tomorrow?" I asked while I wrapped the towel around myself.

"Nope, you'll be able to swim before dinner." Aidan said as he took the towel off me.

"Aidan, I'll never be able to swim before dinner." I said as I placed my hands in on my hips.

"That's a lie." he replied before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the water again.

We both went under water, but Aidan quickly pulled me up again.

"Try to push yourself above the water with your feet." Aidan said and he let go of me.

I could keep my head above the water, but it still was hard.

Aidan then grabbed me again, and he let me hold onto his shoulders so we were facing eachother.

I saw Dean diving into the water, and I was admiring how he could move forward under water.

He then dove behind me, and he pushed me against Aidan. Our lips quickly touched, and we both dashed back a bit, but Aidan immediately swam towards me and let me lean on him.

We were both blushing so bad, and avoided looking at the other.

We just kissed again...