𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚. to understand

"Where am I and why do these scenes keep on repeating?" Y/N didn't know where she was and how did she got here but everyday she was in a cycle of nightmares, from all her fears to her traumas, to the times her father beats her up during training telling her she's not the one who possesses infinity and six eyes so she should do better, and locking her up not giving her food whenever she does not reach his expectations and her biggest trauma—her brother's death, it was all being shown to her.

"Make it stop, please" she crouched down and hugged herself. Sometimes it does stop and she is left in a place of pitch-black darkness, when this occurs she hears some muffled voices. But then again after some time the series of nightmares plays again.

"Let me out of here" she started to cry. 'Satoru...Megumi, help me! Maki-san, Kugisaki, Itadori! Panda senpai, Inumaki senpai' she cried and cried.

"Oh no, Y/N..."

'Huh?' she raised her head, this was the first time she heard a voice.

"Is someone out there?" she spoke but no one replied.

"Stay back you all, I have the antidote!"

"That irritating voice..."

"Ah, this is another nightmare after all" she said, her body already exhausted.

"Huh, and now I'm seeing Okkotsu-san"

"Naoya I'm not allowing you to do that!"

"I have been permitted to do so, by your friend, the school's doctor! You do not command me"

"Fuck...it's so noisy, everything's blurry"

"Nobara, call Shoko and make her come here"

"Yes sensei"

'My head aches so much, I can't feel my body'

"It's okay Gojo, that's not poison or what, it's totally safe for her to take"

"I told you!"

"Argh!"

"Y/N? Y/N!"

It was as if she was being pulled to some other universe, her eyes suddenly opened and her vision was clouded, she squinted her eyes and now she can clearly see who's who.

"Y/N! You're awake!" Itadori screamed and hugged her.

"Hey, hey back off! She has just gained consciousness!" Kugisaki pulled him away.

"Ha! I told you all!" Naoya mocked everyone in the room, he had a smug look since he was the sole reason why Y/N was now awake.

"Give me that!" Maki snatched the bottle away from him and inspected it. She nudged Megumi who was just staring at Y/N in shock, still processing what happened.

"Shadow" Maki whispered, Megumi surprisingly understood what she meant and cast his technique.

"Hey give that back!" Naoya was about to snatch the bottle away, but Maki dropped it. It went in the shadow and disappeared.

"Oops" she smirked.

"Give it back you bastard!" he grabbed Megumi's collar, raging in anger.

"Naoya, I need you to get out, now" Satoru said in a serious tone. Y/N was tugging on the hem of his uniform, telling him to make them stop as she is still having a headache.

"Ha! After I helped you?!"

"Naoya, go out before I force you to"

"Fucking ungrateful bastards! Just so you watch you'll pay for this!" he purposely bumped onto Megumi and Maki, making Maki stumble a bit, Megumi supported her so she didn't fall.