- Every part of you -

PlusSize!reader

Here's a little soft Vance for you guys.

CW: Bullying, fat shaming, name calling, language.

-----

You had just gotten out of the shower, something you did to calm yourself.

Now, you're standing infront of your bathroom mirror, your eyes trail down to the chub around your stomach and thighs. You frown a little when see the noticeable dark lines that run along your skin.

Stretch marks.

You didn't mind being a bit bigger then all the other girls. Sure, it was a noticeable difference, and some boys made fun of you for that.

You still ended up pulling one of the best looking guys in school.

Vance Hopper.

But you got so much shit for it. People started saying that you were lying about your relationship with Vance.

They couldn't believe he would ever go for a girl like you.

Bending down, you put your shirt on— well, Vances shirt. It hung just below your shorts.

You had just gone home but school wasn't finished yet and it was only second period.

Why did you go home?

Moose.

Fucking Moose.

That little bitch didn't know when to stop. He was always bullying you, calling you names and pushing you around.

"Bitch." You mutter.

Staring at your rounded stomach, memories come flooding back from almost an hour ago.

+++

"Move fat ass." Moose says, pushing you against the lockers.

Groaning, you look towards Moose, seeing him stading there laughing with his friends.

"Fuck off Moose." You say, rolling your eyes.

Moose looks at you with a glare before stepping forward. "What did you just call me fatty?"

You look down at the ground, too scared to say anything. Where was Vance when you need him?

"What are you looking at? There's no fucking Mars Bar down there. My eyes are up here tubby." Moose says, grabbing your face and forcing him to look at you.

You slap his hand away, fighting back tears.

"Aw are you gonna cry? Maybe your should call your 'boyfriend' to come see us. You little liar." One of Mooses friends say and they all let out laughs.

This is what you get for going to the bathroom halfway through class.

"I'm not a liar." You groan, looking at them.