United Nations

"Ok" he said nervously, "This year is the year that I go out and visit each and every country on Miss Earth- ok I just realised how am I gonna do this?-"

And indeed he was going to travel to every single country in this world. He needed to do it as to help him and his brother assess each nation on their standards of living, crime and poverty rates, safety, cost of living, cleanliness, ilness rates, child mortality..... and.... stuff, I guess. To be honest all this was sort of boring to him, and he didn't wanna have to do paperwork and stuff in the only year he gets to explore the wonderful world.

Yes, wonderful, that's what UN thought of this place... until this year.

He once again went and checked his bags to make sure he's got everything he needs.
"Paperwork: check, clothes: here, sunscreen: in there, hotel: Triva- wait was I about to say Hotel Trivago..... I've been spending too much time with America. NO. HOTEL: .... BOOKED, LIKE... EVERYWHERE I GUESS" Indeed, he was going to visit EVERY country on Earth, and he had booked a hotel for practically everywhere, only exception so far being North Korea but UN was determined to change that.

Anyways, he had double checked and triple checked his bags to indeed make sure he had all he needed. One of the only things humans needed to travel that he didn't have was the most important, a passport. But what type of passport would someone who represents like every single nation supposed to have? Plus it's not like he needed it, right? He'll just say that he works for the United Nations, show some identification and there we go, on the plane to wherever. In his pocket was a list of every country on Earth in alphabetical order. He got it out to check where to go first.
"A... Afghanistan" He said, "Aha.... ok, well... this'll be... interesting. What will I do there? Like, he's quite war driven recently, and he is known as the land of fallen empires, so what if fall whilst there?" He said pretty unenthusiastically. He once again was now getting nervous, thinking of all the things that could go wrong. Afghanistan was one of the few nations he wasn't looking forward to seeing, along with North Korea, Syria, and other places deemed unsafe.

He tried to gather himself up, "I'll be fine..."

He won't be fine.

UN walked up the very long staircase towards his office at the top floor. I should've taken the elevator he thought sweating. His bags were all on his bag along with dragging a suitcase behind him, as he tried to open the door with 2 fingers. After many attemps and falling down the stairs twice he finally opened the door and walked over to a cabinet on the left of the table. He drew something on the door of it with his finger and it suddenly lit up with a bright blue light, the same colour as his flag. The doors looked like something out of a sci-fi movie as they opened in a fashion as to reveal some hidden technology, which they did. There was a room there which didn't seem as if it could even fit there, but it somehow did. It was one of those cases where it was bigger on the inside. Inside were some colourful orbs, each sitting respectively on a shelf with a small name tag with a flag in front. On the tags it said the name of a capital city, a red orb's said "London", a blue one's said "Washington D.C" and next to it a darker blue orb saying "New York". They were a colour on the outside with a white fade toward the middle, in which it showed the part of the city it reperesented. Un looked around until he found a green orb, in front of which the name tag said "Kabul", and the Afghan flag next to it. He put  a bag he was holding down on the floor and grabbed the orb instead. Then he threw it at the floor infront of him, to which it had opened a gateway, a portal, that showed what was occurring in the capital of Afghanistan.

"Alright then, here goes nothing..."