03 | PLAN A : ACTING

KILLUA POV

KILLUA POV

I looked over to the puddle closer to see the horrendous sight.. I hovered my hands over the thing and touched it slightly, and it's reaction was a small twitch. I moved my palms a bit away , but cautiously started to feel it more. ' Huh.. ' I mumbled in my brain. I picked my self up and went back to the battle between animals and scientists. And oh boy it's not well.

The big buff guy, which in this case. Rabbit. Is wounded at his side, and is bleeding.. I don't know who's the good or bad guy, but I need help in this world so... I'll just wait till this battle is over. Seems like they can handle it. I hope-

[ AFTER THE BATTLE ]
*'I'm so sorry-'*

I was interrupted by a big wind that when was over made my hair look puffy. I quickly patted my hair down looking around to see if any one saw that. Which thankfully, no one did. I look back to the scene to see the ground completely cracked and a hole in the dome. ' Wow. Should've been up. ' I stood up and put some more dirt on myself. ' Time for plan A. ' I say to myself. I ran fast but quietly so no one would suspect a thing. When all the dust was still clearing , I laid myself down on the ground and pretended to be unconscious. I named this Plan A as in Plan : ACTING . That's right- I will be acting. And you will see what role I will be acting. I close my eyes and pretended to stay unconscious

THIRD PERSON POV

While Izuku and All might were talking behind the wall. Kirishima spots an albino kid in the distance covered in dust. " GUYS! COME OVER HERE, I FOUND SOMETHING!! OR. SOMEONE! " Kirishima yells towards Todoroki and Bakugou . They all look at him then shifted their view towards the boy laying on the ground. They all rushed towards him well, bakugou was lagging a bit behind. Kirishima and Todoroki kneels down to the white haired boy , Kirishima places killua's head on his lap since it would uncomfortable laying on the ground.

Killua slowly opened his ' tired ' eyes but only slightly. " H-huh..? " he asked ' clueless ' . " What happened, Do you remember " Todoroki asked him bluntly . " I was a h-hostage for tho-those mutants!! " He said shakily. " You mean villains? " Kirishima corrected. " Y-yeah.. " He managed to stutter out. But bakugou wasn't buying it and just rolled his eyes with his signature' tch ' walking away to the front entrance. Kirishima lifted the boy who seemed to go ' unconscious ' again.

KILLUA POV

I faked being ' asleep ' again. I got to say, I am a bit rusty with my acting. But still haven't lost my charm! I was about to smirk smugly but called it off. I feel strong arms lift me up and move me some where, ' I'll just fake it until it's over '

THIRD PERSON POV

Kirishima still carrying Killua gave him to the evacuators that were there for injured students . " Who is this? He looks to young to be a student. " the woman replied setting Killua on a blanket. " Uh, that's because he's not. He was a hostage for the villains, or maybe he was gonna get turned into a nomu as well. " Kirishima states , the woman looks at Killua with a worried look. " Poor boy must've been through so much... He's in good hands. " The woman reassures kirishima and todoroki. They both nod and head towards the front of the gate.

[ 8.20.2022 ]

2022 ]