Couple 9 (Chaeryeong - Taehyun)

Kang Taehyun~21 years old

Kang Taehyun
~21 years old

Lee Chaeryeong~22 years old

Lee Chaeryeong
~22 years old

Interviewer (italic and bold)

Chaeryeong~

"Hello everyone, my name is Lee Chaeryeong"

"We will start, how did you meet?"

"We met when we we're kids our parents, we're close that's why we see each other very often. Soon I got to become friends with him we would always be together, going to school, reading, eating. When I say everything, I'm telling the truth. I know all his secrets and he knows mine. It's like we're each other's safe place yet h-he...... he betrayed me, he told my biggest secret. The person I trusted the most told everyone that my parents.... divorced because I was not my dad's real daughter. How did I found out because they we're whispering about my mom calling her a 'slut' it made me crazy mad because only Taehyun knows about it. When I saw him right after the news broke out, I saw he's unbothered face I went to him and slapped him hard on the face that's when tears came running down. My Mom wasn't a slut she was rapped, RAPPED!...........''

''So, you didn't date him?''

''I did before he said that secret''

Taehyun~

''Hi I'm Taehyun"

"So, how did you meet?"

"We met because our parents we're, I remember back then I would always see her but never talked to her until I did, and we got closer and closer. I know her secrets and she knows mine until she came running to me one day crying her heart out she told me a shocking thing her parents we're divorcing because she wasn't his that's real daughter, ofcourse that time I thought that I will never share that secret to anyone...... but I did, I told the whole school about it and when she went to school that day everyone was looking at her calling her Mom a... a slut and that day she went to me crying and she slapped me"

"Did you date?"

"We actually did for about 1 and a half month"

"Ottoke, you should never do that to a girl. Right Chaeyoung-shi"

"Your right if this person trusts you, you should never break their trust. So how about we meet our tenth couple. Lee Chaeyoung and Jang Yeeun........"

Author:
Sorry guys if I haven't been updating that much, I'm just busy with school and stuffs〒﹏〒