Tamaki x Reader

I was scrolling through and saw this request, I don't think I've done him yet for this book

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Your POV

"Fuck fuck please I need more" I gasp, his long fingers sliding in and out felling my hot slick walls. My hands covered my mouth so it would be muffled, plus it's kind of embarrassing that for it to be so loud.

Has his fingers continually ghosts my sweet spot he smiles "what's wrong bunny? Are you not having fun?" He teased. I'm not sure what it is about these times, every other second of every day Tamaki doesn't speak or make eye contact. But now he's nowhere bear shy, he's ballsy and a bit of an ass. Teasing me until I'm at my witts end, denying me orgasms and leaving me a mess.

My mind was racing, he laughed when the only answer he got was moans. "Such a lewd bunny you are, begging me to fuck you like your in heat. Begging me for more than just my fingers, begging me to fucking breed you"

My hands gripped onto the sheets whining out as he stopped and removed his fingers completely. I went to sit up oy being pulled back down due to the ropes he tied me in, lashing around I wanted out. I wanna feel his touch, noticing he took two fingers shoving them in mouth "can you taste yourself?" I licked his fingers knowing that's what he wanted, pulling them out he plunged them back in starting at a quick pace.

"Ahh mhm pl-please Tamaki fuck" I begged more. Tamaki loved begging, the more desperate I was the more I'd beg him for his thick cock.

Smirking he stopped once again right before I could cum, taking them out he then licked his fingers clean. Leaning down he used his quirk, fuck I was excited.

Spreading my pussy open he stuck his tongue in, using his thumb on my clit he roughly ate me out. Sitting up on his knees for a better position he lifted me to his mouth, I could do nothing but moan out.

"You want me to fuck you?" He smirked. He knew the answer but he wanted to hear just how fucked out I was already.

It was hard to get it out but somehow I managed "Yes, yes please fuck me with your thick cock" my legs shook and I could feel myself about to cum. I silently begged him to let me, accomadaing my wishes he did. Cumming on his tongue he gladly licked it up.

"Oh you do huh? I'm not sure if you deserve it, you've been such a bad bunny lately. Teasing me and testing me"

"I'll be a good bunny plEASE" he slammed in stretching my walls. Tamaki untied my hands and feet, I immediately clung to him. He started trusting slowly but I had had it "fuck I can't take it anymore" pushing him onto his back I began to bounce on him, feeling him stretch me time and time again.

Cumming not long after I landed on his chest breathing harshly "lewd bunny" he whispered I my ear licking the shell of it. He grabbed my waist slamming me down as he bucked up into me. It almost felt like I was going to break.

He kept going gradually getting faster, his moans and grunts were adorable. I loved hearing them, always happy he feels good as well.

My insides felt warmer as he came, creaming and breeding me until I was past the point of full. When he pulled out some dripped "Such a good bunny you are" he pinched my cheeks giving me a tender kiss.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

So I feel like this was one of the bu
Etter ones I've done, Also the more I write I see that it's not really up to par with how I used to write so I'm sorry for that