Episode 18

"Good morning, students." Mrs. Smith said and started to stack those files on the table in an order.

She took out a paper out of one of those file and examined it. "So students, as you all know our college is planning to get you all inside our hostel" she paused for a sec and continued," Ahemm.. I mean for your exam studies. So you guys know the drill right? "Mrs. Smith finally concluded.

We all were aware of the drill what she was talking about. "Yes.... Mam.." Idk who created this chant for 'yes mam','thank you mam'and good morning mam' because we never failed to continue the tradition.

That class ended pretty fast than other boring lectures.
Sang came to meet me at the rest area in our college garden. He took a seat near by me but still keeping a small safe distance. Which is what i love about him the most.

"Soo.. You're coming right?" He asked. "No other options left!" I said with a long sigh. We sat there for some minutes. Both of us didn't utter a word. Anyhow I was comfortable with our silence.

"Okay.. time to leave now." Sang said standing up from the bench. I looked up at him. You coming with me or.. I shook my head as a no with a smile on my face. "See ya then", he waved and walked off. I watched his figure fading into the croud of students in the walkway. Feeling kind of great full for coming into my life being a comfort zone for me.