2. First meeting

__________

__________

"

Here we go again." Taehyung thoughts to himself as he sighs heavinly, looking at the big building in front of him, one word college.

It's not that he didn't wanted to go, he hated to go to school, especially when he wants to hide from everyone and everything.

He just wants to be home or at their flower shop, place where he feel peace.

"It can't be worst then this. Atleast, I hope that noone will not even look at me which will be the best for me." Taehyung thought and with that thought in his head he stepped forward, upstairs towards college.

"Dear Moon Godness, please help me, don't leave me alone." Taehyung pray.

His heart starting to beat faster as soon as he stepped into buliding, seeing a lot of betas and alphas.

He already hates it, like so so much, especialy when he sees that few alphas were looking at him.

He huffed and looks down, hoping for this day to end already even tho it's only started.

He walks on the left side, down to hallway then upstairs towards principal office.

He softly knocks on the door and heards soft female's voice.

He calms down a bit and walks in, greeting woman who smiled at him.

After getting his schedule and explanation about everything, he walked out of there.

__________

"Okey, so my class is 3-J so that must be that way, right?" Taehyung thought as he looks at his paper then towards hallway where is supposed to be his classroom.

He sighs once again and was about to go when suddenly someone showed up in front of him and it made Taehyung nervous.

"Hii! Are you new here?" Person asked while smiling widely at Taehyung who was standing frozen on his place, not knowing what to do nor what to say.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Person asks as it moves their hand in front of Taehyung's face, getting Taehyung back in reality.

"Um, yeah I'm fine." Taehyung replies after sometime.

"Are you new here?" Person asks.

"Yeah, my name is Taehyung." Taehyung says. He don't know why he already told his name to stranger which is weird for him but maybe he just felt okey with it since the person is beta.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung. My name is Jimin and I'm beta." Jimin says. Taehyung smiles as well and nods his head a little.

"What class you are in?" Jimin asks, totally ignoring the fact that he couldn't smell what rank is Taehyung but it was not important to him tho.