Part 25: Home sweet Home

SIDNAAZ were back in Mumbai after Anand Karaj for Hindu wedding and reception. Neetu and Priti went a little earlier to prepare for rituals in Mumbai. SIDNAAZ were papped on airport, after answering several questions for media they went back to their home. Adith presses 13th floor and Sid questions '13th floor?? galat press kar diya hai'. Adith replies 'Sid Bhai, Maa ne bola tha 13th floor pe Singh aunty ke paas keys rakhi hai'. The lift when opens on 13th floor, Sid sees his entire family and a decorated door with flowers and a name plate of SHUKLA'S. He looks towards Sana with questions in his his eyes.

Sana: Ab nikaloge, warna wapas neeche chale jayenge

Sid: Ye kya hai Maa

Rita: Yeh Sana ka gift hai shaadi ka tere liye. Teri biwi society ke norms tod rahi hai.

Sana shrieked: Baby, welcome to our home

They went inside the house, it was duplex penthouse spread on entire floor. It was a 5 bedroom apartment with a big balcony and a swimming pool. Sidharth was shocked and amazed to see that decor was exactly as he liked.

'Chal, main tujhe ghar dikhati hu' said Sana pulling his hand to show him around the house. She showed him all the corners of the home and finally asked him 'Tujhe aacha laga?'

Sid smiled and hugged his wife. 'This is the best gift ever. It is so beautiful, its perfect. Waise baby itne bade ghar ka hum karenge kya'

Sana: I know tu chah raha tha that Maa moves in with us before marriage and also we stay near Neetu and Priti Di so this home. Now everyone can stay together. Anddddd baaki ke rooms are future planning'. And winks at Sid.

They had a quick pooja for house warming. 

Sid: Tum sabne mil kar itna bada secret rakha kaise?

Priti: Dont even ask, Sana convinced all the owners from last 6 months to sell their houses. God only knows how she convinced them. She told us only after she bought all the apartments.

Rita Maa: Mujhe usne bola tha but she wanted to surprise you. Dekh isne itne din chuppa kar rakha aur tu badi badi batein karta hai, iske chehre se main sab jaan jata hu.

Sid: Haan, kuch jyada hi acchi actress ho gayi hai

The next few days again went in wedding functions. Their reception was talk of the town with all big celebrities attending the function. All media houses were only talking about their wedding, the news channel were running stories on their journey of how they met and fell in love. 

Finally, after a weeks time SIDNAAZ were together in their bedroom and this time no one would call them for yet another function. 

Sid: How peaceful, finally everything is done. Itni mehnat to shoot mein nahi hoti. I am exhausted.

Sana: Tu aise kyu bol raha hai. Maine to bahut enjoy kiya. Bas khana nahi kha paayi mazze se. Kitna aacha menu tha but makeup ke chakkar mein kissi ne sahi se khane nahi diya. Iss Ken ko to main 5 din vrat karwati hu. Usne sabse jyada pareshan kiya tha. What a waste.

Sid: Enjoy kiya naa Baby. But tune poore 1 week laga diye Mrs. Shukla bane mein.  You made me wait so loooong. And he pulled her into a hug.

They both were lying in their bed. 'Thank you Baby. Thank you for 'OUR HOME'. Abhi main kya du tujhe, there is nothing I can give you that can even come near what you have given me. So tell me what do you want'

Sana: Baby

Sid: Haan baby. you can ask for anything

Sana: I want a BABY

Sid widened his eyes on realizing that the 'BABY' she was referring was not him but an actual 'BABY'

Sid: Pagal ho gayi hai kya Moti. Aaj hi shaadi khatm hui hai apni

Sana: Tu kyu itni aankhe badi kar raha hai. Shaadi khatm hone ke baad hi bol rahi hu pehle nahi. 

Sid: Sweetheart, Are you sure? I am more than ready but you are quite young, we can wait if you want.

Sana: Main 30 ki hone waali hu. Tu hamesha khud se compare mat kiya kar, teri clock slow hai, main sab time pe hi kar rahi.

Sid in his husky voice: Darling, you are age shaming your husband. Don't provoke me I can easily prove you wrong

Sana too replied in her seductive voice: Darling, I want you to prove me wrong. So are you ready for the task

Sid: Yes, your highness. I am gonna work very hard, I will work day and night to grant you your wish.   

Though Sid was not successful that night but his relentless efforts😜😍 fulfilled her wishes in few months.

****

After a year on their first anniversary

Sana was lying on hospital bed, groaning due to her labor pain with Sid holding her hand.

Sana: How can you do this to me. today is our anniversary. Please stop it for today

Sid: Baby, calm down. Stress mat lo. Sab theek ho jayega.

Sana: Sidharth, sirf aadhe ghante hai, I cant give birth today, aaj romantic dinner pe jaane wala din hai, I cant celebrate kids birthday. Kal paida karte hai isko.

Sid: Sana, faltu batein mat soch abhi, relax kar.

Sana pulled his hair: Kutte, mujhe dard ho rahi hai, phir bhi 30 min tak sehne ko tayar hu. Tu promise kar mujhe, aaj nahi hone dega. Promise karega ki nahi

Sid: Main ye kaise karunga, Baby. Please mera baal chor. Ouch ouch Shehnaaz. Dard ho raha hai.

Everyone was tensed but their cute banter made everyone laugh. Sana's pain was now unbearable and she was taken to delivery room. Sid was pacing outside of room when Rita Maa held his hand and made him sit. 'Sab theek hoga bache' she said rubbing his back. It was 12:05 am when a baby cry was heard outside of the room. A tear escaped Sid's eyes as he looked towards his mom with a big smile and ran in front of the room's door. Soon, a nurse came of of the room with a baby wrapped, Sid could see a glimpse of his tired wife lying on the bed. 

The nurse forwarded the baby for Sid to hold, he took the baby with shivering hand and held it as if it was made of glass. 'Congratulation Sir, its a girl. Your wife is tired but is absolutely fine. We will shift her to room an hour after keeping her and the baby in observation'.

Sid smiled looking at the baby and whispered 'Welcome Avya, Daddy loves you so much'. He kissed her forehead and the baby cried. 'She might be hungry, let me take her to her mother' said nurse. 

Sana was shifted to back to the room and Avya was kept in a cradle next to her bed.

Sid: Our baby is so pretty. Her cheeks are plump like you. Dekh kitni cute hai.

Sana smiled at him, she was told he could never love anyone more than he loved her. But guess what they were all wrong, the love he held for their daughter was far more and far deeper than he had ever loved anyone, no one can reach anywhere near that feeling, nor Sana, nor his Sisters, not even his Mom. 

Sana: Ye meri Beti hai, tune mujhe gift diya tha. Bhool gaya tu

Sid smirked: 'Baby ask momma to not do this, else I will make another one for myself before our next anniversary. What say Momma??' he looked at Sana mischievously.

 Their family was now complete and but their story continued where everyday was packed with love, drama, action and fun. A life they never imagined but were blessed with. 

A life together...FOREVER.