Con....Finement?

Namjoon didn't know how to answer Jin's question,  for there were so many answers to choose from.  Love at first sight, because they were witnesses, love at first sight...  He didn't know what to tell him and just muttered "ask jay" and left.

Following namjoon,  the trio arrived to jungkook's office.  Knocking the door and hearing the word enter,  namjoon just opened the door stood, straight and pointed inside.
Jimin was the first to enter, 
"what is your plan sir? Are we in confinement? Do we really have to stay here? What is your problem? Can we leave?", he bombarded the latter with questions and jungkook couldn't help but smile at it.
"Jiminie! Slow down, one question at a time" tae stated as he pulled Jimin by the back of his shirt collar like a pup.
"My plan is to keep you...  Here,"  jungkook started answering the questions given,
"technically you're in and also not in confinement, yes,  you do really have to stay here, I don't have any problems... With you three and no you can't leave...  That's final!"  his dominant aura made tae hair stand on end, he's starting to like it.

Getting out of his thoughts, tae asked "Eh? so we are in confinement but still not in confinement...  How the hell does that work? It's either fucking or,  or neither bloody nor, which is it?" taes sass started to show and his mouth was taking the lead.  Jungkook's eyes widen after he heard his 'angels' sass and it just made him fall for the boy more,  cooing at his words.

" quite a mout, but yea... You could work if you want,  the restaurant is mine anyway but you can also be here. You're not limited to your rooms unless you've been naughty, you got access to the mansion facilities like pool, gym, garden, track, kitchen, everywhere except my office.  If you wanna work, two guards per person. Yea? " jungkook said, although his face showed that he wanted the approval, his tone was saying otherwise.

Jin, " two guards....  Really? The three of us are in the same place, why we need six, why not just make it nine or twelve?", jin was already irritated and also extremely tired, he was starting to lose the fighting battle with sleep.  Namjoon,  yoongi and hoseok entered the office while jin gave his little fit and Namjoon was quick to notice jins posture.

Without fail,  jin collapsed and Namjoon was right behind him to hold. Picking him up bridal, jimin and tae were in shock but when they saw Namjoon face looking at Jin,  they knew it was love. Namjoon excused himself with Jin in his arms as he carried him to bed.

"It's late, we should go to bed. Today, as weird as it is...  Is over,  let's figure out tomorrow"  Jimin said and tae agreed. Turning to head out the door Jimin spotted yoongi "sleep well my kitten", these words made the younger blush as he sped out the room. Tae, however, was just finding it weird that his head strong,  massively stubborn soulmate just felt...  Embarrassed?

It is now next day and they all woke up like clock work, 7am. Joining Jin in his room Tae and Jimin started to talk, 
"Should we work still? It would be weird to have guards with us" jimin didn't like the idea but he did like his job,  "Its just two guards,  besides we dont have to pay rent since we are in 'confinement', we barely have clothes too,  so the extra we took can go towards that" Jin stated and it was true,
"so confinement it is then"  just as tae said that a knock on the door was heard, giving permission to enter a middle aged lady entered and bowed with her greeting.

"good morning sirs, I am Melony and I would be your maid while you stay here, mr jeon is requesting for you to join them for breakfast in the dining hall"

Just as she entered,  she left after giving the message.  Not wanting to stray from their meal, they made their way down to the dining hall. Walking down the grand stairway, they heard many voices chatting.  Entering the hall they saw the boys and their guards around the table waiting for their arrival.

Sitting at the conveniently available seats,  jungkook spoke,  "Alright boys, they're here...  Let's dig in." with no hesitation the men started to get their meals and shovel it down their throats, while talking about random stuff, their missions and their duties for the day. Meanwhile,  the trio looked at the chaos that is the dining table.

Whispering to jimin, yoongi asked "so are you working or staying home?" Jimin's head whipped to yoongi's direction,  "yes we would be working,  we love our job actually and would like to keep it" he replied while sticking a jelly bun in his mouth. Yoongi nodded his head in understanding and gave him the sweetest gummy smile that made the latter blush and melt a bit.
Jungkook heard the reply and said aloud,  "since you three would be working,  as agreed we would be placing twelve guards with you, they would take rolls in the restaurant whilst you're there".

When jin heard this he spat out his sip of coffee. "Twelve...  You just said twelve,  w-why twelve?"  he asked while trying to compose himself from the spittake that happened moments ago, he didn't even notice that namjoon was lightly cleaning his mouth and cleared the table in front him,  placing new items.

Jungkook nooded and replied "I took your advice and now you have twelve guards total...  Isn't that what you wanted?"  Jin couldn't believe what he just heard and now he isn't liking it,  slapping the table hard with both hands,  startling everyone except jungkook he yeld,  "Hajiiiiiiimaaaaaaa....  Hajimalagooooooo" his tone was more dominant than before and jungkook almost saw him as a threat.... Almost. "Six...  Sir.... Six.  Six is good enough for us,  we would not leave,  we wouldn't run away.  So six, please" jin's harsh tone eased by the time he finished his sentence.

Jungkook wiped his mouth while nodding and said "Ok...  Six it is... Next time Jin,  don't raise your voice at me, it's easy for me to see someone as a threat, even if they are loved by my hyung." "JAY! What the hell!!!" namjoon shouted from his files now busted wide open,  jin on the other hand was slightly confused until he placed two and two together. Eyes widening and cheeks tinting pink while looking at namjoon,  who is now, looking away, slightly embarrassed.

"Taebaby, jin and jimin.  You should get ready for work. I bought some clothes for you, they're being placed in your rooms as we speak, we will drop and pick you up from work, the guards would be there with you while you work" jungkook said as he got up from his seat., leaving the dining hall Taehyung was surprised by his words, well more likely the 'Taebaby!'.