SNEAK PEEKS - 1

Here are some sneak peeks from the upcoming episodes -

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Kartik and Naira are in their bedroom, both of them are standing in front of each other.

Naira(nervously): Kartik....I'm pregnant...!!

Kartik gets astonished.

Kartik(quivering voice): Kya??

Naira(looking up at him): I'm pregnant....

Kartik gets dumbfounded.

Naira was staring at him apprehensively.

Just then, both of them hear movements at the doorstep.

They turn their gaze sharply to find Trisha standing at the doorstep with a grinning face.

Both of them get worried seeing her, assuming she might have heard their conversation.

Naira(taking a step forward): Trishu....

But Trisha rushes downstairs to inform everybody, despite Kartik and Naira's efforts to stop her.

Kartik and Naira follow Trisha downstairs, but they were late as Trisha had informed everybody when they reached.

Everyone was rejoicing at Naira's pregnancy news.

Suhasini(not able to believe): Yeh sach hai Naira puttar?? Main par dadi banne wali hoon??

Naira looks nervously at Kartik. He wasn't reacting anything, his face was blank. Naira turns to Suhasini and smiles faintly, affirming the news.

Suhasini rejoices and hugs Naira and Kartik together and blesses them.

Shubham(happy): Bhai....aap papa banne wale ho....aur main chachu....I'm so happy (hugs Kartik)

Kartik smiles faintly and pats his back.

The family is celebrating the news but Kartik Naira are standing secluded. Naira looked at Kartik hopefully, but he was passing her a disappointed expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Kaira Bedroom

Kartik: Tumne pills li thi??

Naira lowers her gaze and starts fiddling with her fingers.

Kartik: Naira...main kuch pooch rha hoon tumse..!!

Naira(raising her gaze and looking at him nervously): Nhi...woh Kartik-

Kartik(curiously): Kitne dino se nhi le rhi ho tum woh pills??

Naira stares at him blankly.

Kartik(sighing in defeat): Naira...

Naira(intervenes): At one point of time, I decided not to have them anymore....(looks at him in guilt)

Kartik(hands on his hips): Since when??

Naira(nervously): Past 3 - 4 weeks....

Kartik(scoffs): So you've been lying to me?! Lying to me every damn time that you're on those pills?!

Naira lowers her gaze.

Kartik: I think we discussed this Naira....we discussed not to have a baby anytime soon....yehi kuch ek mahine pehle hi baat ki thi na humne..!!