CHAPTER 28

Jiyeon stood there, not knowing what to do as Jungwon went towards the tree with the bag he was carrying that she had not noticed until now.

Her eyes examing the surroundings, bringing back the memories she had with the place.

It's been so long since her last time being in the place. And she couldn't believe she's back in the place with the man whom she met in the same exact place few years ago.

Jiyeon glanced at the direction of the orphanage that is a bit far away from their spot before looking back at the busy man who is unfolding the fabric he probably brought with him in his bag.

After the 'little talk', or more like Jungwon assuring her, the man brought her here.

Now, Jiyeon is not sure if Jungwon is aware about what the place means to her since the man didn't clearly knew her before. He just noticed her when they met in the garden of the Min residence that day.

But this place, this is where Jiyeon met him first. It's where the man protected her from those wild dogs. And that was when her admiration towards the other started. And it grew and developed from a simple admiration to what she is feeling now as time passes.

Jiyeon remembered when her parents decided to visit the orphanage to 'donate' and took her with them when she was still a kid. She still remembers being an outcast with the other kids in the orphanage that's why she left her parents and the building and ended up being in this place, which he met the other.

As that time Jungwon also happened to be there and that's when he protected her when two dogs attacked her. Jiyeon is not sure if Jungwon knows her or recognizes her since he didn't saw her face that time. So she doubt he does.

"Lady Min! "

Jiyeon was snapped back to reality when she heard the man called him. She walked towards him and sat to the space Jungwon tapped, which is next to him.

"It's quite peaceful here so I thought of taking you here with me. " he stated, glancing at the girl next to her.

"Yeah, it is. Thank you. " Jiyeon replied, struggling herself to have a comfortable position.

Jungwon noticed it. "You can lean on me if you wanted to. "

Jiyeon shook her head even though she badly want to, knowing that a simple skinship is a big deal in this era. And the fact that they are quite a bit close to the orphanage, she thought it would be a bit too much for the kids there.

"It's alright, I'm well. "

"Are you sure? "

She nodded. Jungwon stared at her for over a few seconds before he mirrors her action, buying her answer.

From where they are sitting they are having a clear view of the building as they are also facing it.

The older in haled deeply, stretching his hand behind him and leaned on it. "Do you see that building over there? "

Jiyeon followed his gaze and nodded when she realized what he's referring. "Hmm."

"It's an orphanage. "