Chapter 27

{this chapter is dedicated to Alexbelleswift, who is probably my biggest fan!}

Sophia's POV

So last night we went to this seafood place. I wanted to get the kids menu, but I'm 14. I still did anyways.

I got popcorn shrimp. That's my favorite seafood. Alexander got tilapia. So did Isabelle. Mom and dad shared a 'dinner for two'.

I am laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. I hear a noise coming from outside your window.

I walk over to it and peer out. It's Isabelle!

"Isabelle!" I whisper. She looks up at the window and waves.

"Hi! Can I come up?" She answers.

"Yeah. I think the door is unlocked." I reply. She walks to the door and a few minutes later, she is up here.

"So what's up?" I ask.

"I have to ask you a question." She says.

"Ask me anything." I tell her. A lot of people would probably think that as a 14 year old, I wouldn't care about this stuff, only boys and music. But I do.

She sighs. "Okay. Well, do you think Xander loves me? Like really actually loves me?"

I almost choke. "What?" I ask. "Of course Xander loves you! You are his life! When he calls, all he talks about is you! He has been planning this trip for months now, wanting to surprise you."

"Really? Wow. I mean, I know he loves me, but all of this? I'm not worth it." She says.

"You are totally worth it!" I declare. "You are awesome! If Alex had to marry anyone else, I wouldn't be satisfied." (A/N Sophia is speaking for all alexbelle shippers out there!)

"Thanks Sophia." Isabelle says. "I really needed to know that.

"You're welcome! Good night!" I answer. I love I talk to people. Anyone, anytime, pretty much.

"Good night." She whispers. And sneaks back outside. I watch her as she goes into the guest house.

She has no idea how good she has it. I wish I looked like her, had friends like her, was her. 'Stop thinking like that Sophia!' I scold myself.

Still. She is amazing. I can't wait until I'm an aunt!

'Now you should go to sleep, Sophia.' I tell myself. I follow my commands and drift off

---------------------------------------------

Hai guysss! It's me! So I love comments and reads and votes! If anyone wants me to read anything out yours, let me know! I love feedback!

So 1 vote and 1 comment for this chapter. Thanks so much for reading!

Love, asdfghjkl!