【 It all went wrong!】Chapter 2

After (Y/n) was long gone, Jaken tattled on Rin to Sesshomaru about talking to the stranger.

"Rin is this true." Sesshomaru asked.

"Yes he was so kind! But he's not gonna live long." Rin said sadly.

"Hmm."Sesshomaru hummed in return.

"He's said to be married off to a deity who is most likely a demon that eats beautiful humans. He invited me to come to his wedding showcase. Can we go My lord! Please, I want you to see how pretty he is! I promise to be quiet if you take me!" Rin begged.

"My lord has no reason to fulfill your childish desires." Jaken hushed angrily.

"Lets go Rin." Sesshomaru said walking away.

"Thank you my lord!" Rin Thanked him silently cheering.

"But my lord!" Jaken shouted in shock.

"Stay here Jaken." Sesshomaru sternly whispered.

"Yes my lord..." Jakan sighed defeated.

Rin led Sesshomaru to the village and there they saw a festival going on. People were laughing and talking but all of them had their eyes on a carriage being carried by four men. Rin dragged them to the front to get a better look and saw (Y/n) smiling and waving. Everyone was in awe of (Y/n)'s beauty and throwing flowers at him. (Y/n) was wearing many layers of colorful clothing and a heavy veil on his face. He turned his head and saw a smiling Rin and an emotionless Sesshomaru who had a strange look in his eyes.

(This is what my (Y/n) looks like to me he doesn't have to look like this for you but for me this is it

(This is what my (Y/n) looks like to me he doesn't have to look like this for you but for me this is it. This is also the outfit he will be wearing in the story.)

"Stop the carriage!" (Y/n) shouted and they all stopped. He carefully was let down and he ran to Rin. "Rin you made it! I'm so glad!" He said happily hugging her.

"You look so lovely!" Rin smiled.

"Thank you! Is this your father?" He asked dropping her to look up at Sesshomaru.

"No but I'm her Caretaker." Sesshomaru said unbothered. He felt an urge to examine (Y/n)'s face; he gently raised his hand lifting the veil to see his complexion. He was stunned by the beauty of (Y/n)'s long lashes and (E/c) eyes. His (S/c) skin was smooth and silky. His lips reddened with lipstick like dye and his face was shocked and flushed.

"You mustn't. my face is not to be seen by other men until after I'm married." (Y/n) brushed his arm away, making him drop the veil. Sesshomaru himself was taken aback by his own actions.

"I see. Pardon me." he said, turning his head.

"It's alright. But about Rin , please take good care of her, she's a good child. I would have loved to have known her more but my time is up." (Y/n) smiled, bowing to Sesshomaru then taking some white cherry blossom flowers from his sleeve, opening Sesshomaru's hand and giving The white flowers to him. He also gave some to Rin before getting back on his carriage. Rin and looked down at the flowers sadly.

"Do you wish for that half demon to live." he asked her quietly.

"Half demon?" Rin whispered back. But Sesshomaru only returned her question with silence. Rin looked down and nodded.

((Y/n)'s Pov)

I was let off the carriage and helped inside by the village elder and my mother. The door behind my mother and I was locked. I turned nervously. My mother had a wide grin though so I just looked down and continued forward. There were food offerings on large shelves and coins on plates. I was barely able to see through the veil but was able to make out the silhouette of a man with an odd shaped head. I felt someone push me from behind and I tripped my veil lifting up letting me see the horrid face of a giant snake wearing the clothes of a feudal lord. I stared horrified when I heard my mother snickering behind me.

"stupid stupid boy! My husband will devour you to sustain his life." Mother laughed cynically while she walked to the side of the snake man.

"But he isnt my father! And you're a human!" I shouted, shaken, lifting myself up.

"Human! Ha don't make me laugh stupid boy!" She laughed loudly while holding her stomach. "Im a tree demon stupid boy. I drugged a handsome human man and made him bed me! With my beauty combined with his I planned to create you as a gift to share with my husband! You see we have been eating humans for decades but the beauty in them has gone down so I made you!" She laughed as her snake husband was hissing impatiently.

"But! This isn't what was supposed to happen I-I was supposed to be happy!" I shouted shakely holding my hands close to my chest.

"This is one of the most beautiful beings I've yet to see. Sssssss you've done good my wife..." The snake demon hissed drawing near. I started to get up but my waist and arms were being wrapped by the snake's tail and I was unable to move.

"Stop mother mother! I'm sorry I promise I'll be good please save me! Please!" I was able to loosen my arm to hold out a hand for my mother but she just looked at me with disgust and turned her head to leave. Something shattered in me. It was like I was betrayed yet I knew it was going to happen. I felt no point and put my arm down. I felt myself slowly being crushed and my will to live fading.

'Why did I never listen to the voice telling me something was wrong with her? Why did I never try to run away and go far like Haru? Was it because I was naive and foolish enough to believe my life would be filled with joy once I did this? Because of my stupidity I am going to die slowly without falling in love or learning how to swim in lakes and without finding friends to talk with.'

The door slammed open and Rins guardian was there staring at the snake demon and at me. I tried to speak but the demon snake's tail was tightening around my throat. Through teary eyes I used my last strength to reach for him begging silently to save me. The last thing I saw was his claws glowing and feeling me fall and be caught slowly blacking out. A few times I went in and out of consciousness. I saw glimpses of my mother, her screams and her dead body. I felt so light with warm arms around me. When I opened my eyes I was away from the village with Rin by my side. I slowly got up, touching my neck. Tears formed in my eyes.

"(Y/n)?" Rin asked and I just hugged her.

"Rin you were right I was lying to myself." I gently said with Rin wiping my tears. She stayed silent but then we heard something rustle behind us. It was Rins Guardian. He looked down at me. I quickly remembered that he saved me and bowed my head to the ground.