36

Ross Lynch (One Week Later)

"I fucked up really bad"

"Hell yeah you did" Zack pointed a finger at me. "Tell me, where in the hell would you find a girl who will ever treat you the way Charlotte did"

"Nashville" I said.

"Exactly nowhere- what"

"She's in Nashville" I repeated. "I have to get myself to Nashville, but how?"

"You are a freaking billionaire" Zack hissed.

"No shit" I scoffed. "But I can't just rock up there like 'hey what's up hello' because she will freak out, I will get dumped for good and her family will dice me up and roast me for lunch"

Zack laughed. "Then ask for intervention, from her friends. They have known her for a bit longer, but maybe in other ways unlike you, sex-crazed asshole"

"You know me" I chuckled. "But who- WAIT, I know!"

"There's the spark" Zack sighed. "Now, I have to go back to work"

My assistant appeared at the door. "Dinah's here for your meeting"

"Send her in" I said. Seconds ticked by and she walked in with a smile.

"How you doing?" She sat on my desk. "Heard about the bad news, sorry dude. Did she like, find out?"

I nodded and Dinah pouted. "Would you like a hug?"

"No I want her" I said shortly.

"Ross, she doesn't know what she wants. She's a kid" she sighed. "Have me, and we can take this business places together, and we'll be super hot. Plus, I already know what you like"

"Get out"

"What?"

"I said get out of my office!" I shouted and stood up. "Get out before I push you right out of this window and down these 26 floors because right now I have nothing to lose! Hell, maybe I'll jump with you and end it all for good"

I lead her sharply to the door. "Ross but-"

"You're fired!" I shouted, grabbing the attention of everybody on the floor. "And that will go for anybody who thinks they can step over me!"

Once Dinah got in the elevator, I turned around to the fearful stares and loosened up my tie. I directed a finger to my assistant. "Get Evan Peters on Line 1 right now"

+++

"Yikes, man" Evan placed his beer on the table. "That is pretty messed up but I get it, if I was drunk I would do the same"

"Thank god someone listens" I chuckled. "But, I love that girl to pieces. God, more than I ever planned to"

"She is very loveable, I agree" Evan smiled. "To this day I can say I love her, and I'm about to get engaged"

"I never expected to actually fall in love with Charlie. I only thought about 'okay, she's my girlfriend, show her off, buy her expensive things and have sex with her weekly' but it was way different. She literally always kept me on my feet and even when I wanted to throw in the towel, I just couldn't" I said. "I've grown so damn attached to this sassy 5'5 22-year-old who constantly asks me to fight her when I have to look down at her"

"She wants to fight everybody" Evan laughed. "When we broke up, I hated you for a long time. But as we kept meeting up, she looked happier and happier then it hit me that maybe our split was for the best. Now, you need to seriously sort it out"

"Oh trust me, I will, or I will die trying" I said. "What is something she really, really loves in a guy?"

"Brutal honesty, be upfront with her" Evan said. "Because you just can't go on with life without that ass in it-"

I stared him down. "Sorry"

"I don't freaking blame you dude" we slapped hands. "That ass does have me feeling some type of way"

*bit of a filler, but tbh so is next chapter*