halloween!!

Ships: Brance and rinney

> Halloween.

Robin's POV:

I was a zombie for Halloween I got the idea from Finn I already knew what Finney would dress up as the same as every year a baseball player and I complimented him everytime I heard a knock on the door by the how much the person knocked I could tell it was finney and walked to the door opening it.

"Hey finn! Woah you look great as always."

Finney became shy from my compliment and blushed.

"Uhh.. Thank you. You look scary."

"I know! Come inside it's probably freezing."

Finney went inside.

"Uh, I thought we were trick or treating?"

"Yeah, but Bruce vance billy and griffin wanted to come so we have to wait for them."

Finney frowned.

"What's wrong finn?"

"Robin I just wanted it to be the 2 of us like last year I really like to be alone with you."

"Oh, I'm sorry finn I can tell them not to come?"

"No, it's fine! We both need to hang out with other people too."

Vance's POV:

"Bruce, what the fuck am I supposed to be?"

"A witch."

Bruce plopped a witch hat on my head.

"And what the fuck are you?"

"An angel."

"WHY do I have to be a witch but you get to be a fucking angel?!"

Bruce shrugged.

"Vance, where's your bucket?"

"I'm using my sheet."

"Oh.. That's ew."

"Shut the fuck up."

Bruce went quiet grabbing his bucket then we walked out the house walking to robins house.

Griffn's POV:

I was a ghost, I couldn't afford any big costumes billy helped me make it even though it was easy.. But there was holes everywhere and bily drew the eyes on the back.

"Omg! This looks awful your so bad at drawing bily the eyes look like triangles!"

"It looks cute to me!"

"Maybe your eye sights going out it's ugly."

"Damn, I don't know just dress up as yourself like me."

"No."

"Why would you even be a ghost it's not like anybody notices you in the first place I'm like your only friend."

"True, but I like to scare people for their candy."

"Nobody's going to fall for that."

"It's worth a try!"

"Then your gonna be trying for a very long fucking time."

Me and billy walked out the house going to robins house.

Finney's POV:

There was banging on the door.

"can you let them in finn?"

I nodded opening the door and they all ran pushing past me making me fall the only one who checked on me was Bruce helping me up.

Vance's POV:

"Does this shit hole have any food?"

I said.

"Obviously. Did a rock hit you on the head how do you think I survive?"

Robin said.

I walked over to the fridge and took a lot.

"Thanks, but not really these are my groceries now."

"You can't just take my fucking food!"

"I can, and I will!"

I smiled.

Bruce walked to me taking the stuff from my hands and giving it back to robin.

"What the fuck! Finders keepers."

"That's not how that works vance."

Bruce said sighing.

Robin's POV:

"Anyways who's house should we go to for candy first?"

"Oo! The stores always give out great candy."

Finney said everyone ignored him and talked over each other.

"Okay lets go the store then!"

Griffin's POV:

When we all made it to the store even though they were giving out free candy I wanted to take some for.. A friend and I really thought the costume would work I walked to the chocolate aisle and grabbed one quickly putting it behind my back.

"Griffin your not slick I saw that.

Billy said

"Just put it back there's literally going to be a bunch of candy."

"It's not, for me it's for a friend!"

"Is this friend by chance not real? And just an excuse for you to go home and eat the whole thing by yourself."

I shook my head.

Bruce's POV:

The cashier said there was only one piece a person so vance literally went off on the cashier everyone was trying not to laugh while the other people in the store were afraid we ended up with the cops called on us but we still got candy and we were told to stop trick or treating.

Griffin's POV:

I still had my candy and gave it to billy which thanked me and smiled.

Finney's POV:

I got ignored the whole time but I didn't really care all that much I liked being quiet besides now everyone was going there separate ways so me and robin could be alone me and robin walked to the cliff sitting down our legs dangling off I was scared that I would fall in.

"Robin.. What if we fall?"

"Don't worry I got you."

Robin and me held hands watching the water swoosh.

Vance's POV:

Since I got that candy I took half of it and decided to sleep over bruces house I didn't even ask I just followed him.

"Vance, this is weird why are you following me?"

"I'm sleeping over."

"And if I say no?"

"Why would you say no?"

"Because this is my house and my parents are sleeping plus your loud. But yes you can sleep over just don't scream ok?"

"Whatever."

We went inside and I gave Bruce one piece of candy while I ate the rest Bruce eyeing me.

"You really took all of the candy?"

"Yeah? I got it!"

"But I'm your boyfriend."

"Dosent matter."

"Wowwww..."

I teased Bruce by putting the candy in front of his face then taking it away.

Billy's POV:

"Griffin are your parents ever home?"

"Yea, sometimes.. But I like your house."

Griffin said as we walked to my house then went inside.