Wonho

SWITCH

( 𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖳 𝖲𝖬𝖴𝖳 𝖲𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖮 )

"OH FUCK!" Your boyfriend placed his hands tightly on your love handles loving the way your ass moved from his strong thrust. The moans that escaped from your mouth only made him go crazy. "Take it all baby, be good for me and take it." Muttering cuss words as you wrapped tightly around him and loving the view of where y'all two connected. "W-Wonho please slow down." You cried regretting but loving the situation you were in.

You had courage Wonho to be rough this time wanting to see what he would do if he wasn't so gentle. And oh boy did he prove his point. Leaning his body forward to meet your ear as he whispered beside it, hitting your sweet spot even deeper than before. "You wanted this..so take it like the good whore you are." A smack landed on your ass before he continued with long powerful thrust inside of you.

"That's it baby, cum around my cock." He praised as he felt on edge along with you. You smiled as he came inside you panting heavily as y'all both came down from y'all orgasm.

"Did I hurt you." His soft eyes bore into your tired ones, now back to his cute ways he cleaned you up and cuddled with you. "It's like a switch that just went off in you." You jokingly said causing him to chuckle.

The End.

___________
Request @TheReallNy
short and simple hope
y'all like it have an
amazing day/night love
y'all byee :) 💕