fair

ages: 16
536 words

It was a hot evening in the middle of July. Robin and Finney had decided to go on a date to the fair because there is really nothing else to do in that shithole town.

Robin picks up Finney in his car he had repaired on his own, it was decent, but Robin drove like a maniac and it scared the shit out of Finney.

Finney was wearing a plain colored t-shirt, with baggy jeans, and a older pair of converse. Robin was wearing a black tank top, with baggy jeans and his signature bandana in his back pocket, with an old pair of vans.

They eventually got to the fair and bought the tickets. "What do you want to do first Finn?" Robin asks, looking around at all the rides. "You think you can win me one of those?" Finney asks, smirking, pointing at a stupid looking bear stuffed animal. Robin just rolls his eyes, grabs Finneys hand, and drags him to the game stand.

It was one of those shooting games where you have to get a certain amount of bullseyes. Finney was laughing at Robin the entire time because in all honesty, Robin sucked. "Rob, let me try i'll probably win it" Finney says, taking the gun away from Robin. "Yeah, yeah whatever." Robin scoffs.

Robin is still complaining 10 minutes later about how Finney won that stupid bear. "It's bullshit! They rigged it for me I swear." Robin says, his arms flying around as he argues. "Robin it's just a stupid game, calm down you big baby." Finney says, snorting. Robin just groans.

They go on a few more rides, but Robin has been begging Finney to go on the ferris wheel with him ever since they got there.

Eventually Finney finally gives in, and goes on the ferris wheel with the other boy. Robins eyes light up as they reach the very top, and Finney just admires him. Robin looks so soft and pretty at that moment, Finney just wants to grab his face, and kiss it all over.

Once they get off the ride, it's already 9pm so they need to go home. They get in Robins car and drive off, not before Finney buckles in his stuffed animal into the backseat. They get to Robins house shortly, and get ready for bed. Robin turns on the tv, and flips it onto a random channel playing a movie.

Finney is eating some of the cotton candy Robin had bought him at the fair, and of course Robin is trying to steal some. "Robin, fuck off, it's mine." Finney says, pushing Robins face away. "I bought it for you dipshit, give me some." Robin argues, climbing on top of Finney, pinning him down. Finney just glares at Robin from beneath him. Robin smirks at him, and takes the bag of cotton candy from Finneys hand.

As the night goes on they share kisses, and talk about everything that comes to their minds. They eventually fall asleep in eachothers arms, happy and content.

may have mistakes 🫶