*-Pt. 3: New Partner-*

It's smut time

🌑Moondrop POV🌑
I woke up, yawning. I glanced down at Sun and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. "Good morning." I whispered whilst placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

He glanced up at me with tired eyes. He tightly wrapped his legs and arms around me, nestling close.

"As much as I hate to do this to you, you still have to get up starlight." I said, patting him on the back.

I gave him a bunch of kisses on the neck but that wasn't enough to wake him up. I wrapped my arms around him, picking him up and carrying him out of bed. I sat down on the balcony and let him settle into my lap.

3rd Person POV
Sun raised his head up from Moon's chest. He would cup Moon's face with his hands, admiring his scarlet red eyes.

He straightened his posture—causing him to be taller than Moon—then brought him into a kiss. Moon immediately kissed back, wrapping his arms around Sun's waist.

This would go on for awhile until Moon looked over at the time, realizing the kids should be here any minute. He broke the kiss, Sun pouting due to the loss of touch. Moon would notice and snicker a bit at the sight.

"Sorry, sweetheart. But the daycare opens soon." Sun would check the time. "Oh..ok." He placed a kiss on Moon's cheek before he'd get up.

Once he jumped down into the ballpit, the doors already bursted open with loud children. Moon would go down as well to help for Sun's sake.

Time skip
Several hours go by, Moon being absolutely exhausted, Sun on the other hand managing to keep being his energetic self.

He glanced over at Moon—who was sitting further away from everyone else—then look at the time. '4:30 already? Gee, time sure goes by fast.' He thought.

Suddenly, the lights flickered off. Sun got a bit startled at this. He glanced around for Moon, but he wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Alright, kids. Naptime." He heard Moon say, making him jolt. He watched as Moon gathered all the children together. They all laid out sleeping bags. Moon shortly got everyone to sleep.

Sun smiled. 'Ah, that makes more sense now.' He thought, now realizing Moon was a Naptime animatronic. No wonder how he got Sun to sleep so easily.

Moon double checked to make sure everyone was asleep, then attached the wire to his back and flew up, landing ontop of one of the slides. Sun would sit in a corner, not wanting to disturb anyone. Moon watched Sun from afar.

He tugged onto his wire and flew down to him. He landed infront of him, catching his attention.

"Hey Moon...do you need something?" Sun would ask in a whisper.

Moon said nothing. He sat down besides Sun, placing his hand ontop of his. He scooted closer, resting his head on his shoulder.

Sun intertwined his fingers with Moon's, holding his hand close. He gave him a peck on the forehead, then leaned back against the wall, brushing his thumb over Moon's hand repeatedly.