You/Mary Saotome - Sprain

AN: Changed it so that they're already dating.

Your team was worried about you as you held back tears and screams as the EMT's kept moving your foot from side to side

Your team was worried about you as you held back tears and screams as the EMT's kept moving your foot from side to side. They knew you weren't too expressive with your emotions but they figured you would let them out since you were in pain.

"Move it! She's my girlfriend!"

Mary pushed her way through the crowd to get to your side. The minute she had stepped out to go to the restroom, you ended up getting hurt.

"Ma'am, please. We need space."

The woman tried to push her back with the rest of your team but Mary stood her ground. She knew you didn't have a high pain tolerance and it must be taking everything in you to hold everything in. Sometimes she found it ridiculous that you would do to avoid people getting to know you. You just pushed everyone away by being emotionless.

"Her guardian isn't here so I'm taking their place. She needs to go to the hospital, doesn't she?"

"Well yes but..."

"I don't care about your excuses. I'm going with her so hurry up."

X

You're relieved that Mary pushed them to let her come with you. You were in pain and she was the only one that was able to keep you calm. She remained by your side through everything including the x-rays. Mary held your hand as they wrapped your leg in a cast and forced the nurses to let her stay past visitor hours.

"You know, it would be really embarrassing if they found out that you kept yelling at the nurses when they tried to give you a shot."

"You're never going to let me live it down, are you?"

"Nope. Now I have something to blackmail you with."

You rolled your eyes as you threw a piece of paper at her.

"Shut up. I can blackmail you too."

"Really? How so?"

"I'll tell Yumeko that you're a really big softie. I heard you crying when you called my parents."

"Shut up! You would cry too if you ever had to tell my parents that I broke something."

"Hmm. True but it's embarrassing that you were crying."

She narrowed her eyes at you.

"You cried when they were wrapping your leg in a cast."

"Have you heard the horror stories!? You would cry too."

Mary rolled her eyes at you. If only the school knew how much of a big baby you were, they wouldn't be afraid of you.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari/Midari - Obsession

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari Momobami - Yumeko .... - Challenge (at)

Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 3(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Witness (Angst)

Ririka Momobami - Fool

Yumeko Jabami - Interest(Angst)

Midari I... - Impressions

Midari - Read

Yuriko - Make

--------------