The Miracle Light Introduction

(There was a cinema fully black, but the lights turn on and we see a group of little children, and Cure Star, Solar Flare and Thomas appear with something in their hands)

Cure Star: Everyone, thank you for coming to see our movie. 

Thomas: So, do you have your own miracle property light? 

Solar Flare: I hope you have one, in case if you don't then that's okay.

Cure Star: When any of the heroes are in a pinch, use your miracle property light to cheer on us!

Fuwa: Pretty Cure, Do your best! Pretty Cure! (She accidentally hits Prunce in the face. Prunce cries in pain as a cross appears on the screen)

Thomas: Be careful, you don't want to hit your light against people. 

Solar Flare: Also, don't look directly into the miracle property light. 

(Percy's miracle light turns on against Wall-Knight. He moans in pain)

Wall-Knight: My eyes! They burn! (As he says that, another cross appears on the screen)

Cure Star: That's all we have for today. If your worried about something or anything rude appears on the screen, ask a parent to do it.

(Diesel arrives with Nightcap)

Diesel: Hurry up, guys! It's starting right now!

Nightcap: We need to take our favorite seats!

Thomas: Oh, sorry about that. Everyone is invited!

(The trains, the agents of leaf and the Star twinkle cures appear to take their own seats)

Nia: Oh boy, my favorite seat!

Green Shadow: I can't wait to see what the film looks like!

Kana: Are you sure this is the right seat?

Cure Selene: Of course it is. 

Cure Cosmo: Oh boy, here we go again...

(After taking a seat, Cure Star smiles at the audience along with Rose and Beta-Carrotina)

Beta-Carrotina: You have all taken your seats. 

Rose: It's time for the film. 

Cure Star: I hope you enjoy the film. And remember...

Everyone: Don't forget your popcorn and drinks!

(Fades to black after introduction, showing the three logos consisting of Popcap Productions, Toei Animation and Mattel Inc.)