𝟎𝟐

Your one of the best things to happen to me

            I wished I could say the same.

After fighting over who gets to shower and then switching , the Twins get ready to head upstairs with the rest of the Swan Family.

The twins get upstairs to go check on Charlie and grab something to eat, They were so close to the kitchen until they hear a horn coming from outside.

Jeremy groans as Amelia rolls her eyes as the both head out to see who's here.

Amelia opens the door and exits with Jeremy in pursuit and walks towards her father seeing a man in a wheelchair and a tanned skinned boy, with long hair and brooding eyes.

" Amelia, Jeremy, glad to have you back, permanently. It's been a while." Billy spoke as Bella leaves the house as well.

" Thanks Billy it's good to see you. " The twins spoke at the same time. Billy chuckled as if to say

I missed that too. 

Amelia notices Jake and smiles.

" Jake! It's so good to see you! " Amelia goes to run to Jacob while Bella's getting introduced to Billy,

she rams into Jacob almost making him tumble along with her.

" I missed you too Mel " Jake laughs as he spins her around before letting her go.

The tanned boy looks to Jeremy, suddenly light blush covers his skin.

Jacob walks to Jeremy and hugs him lightly.

" What's up Jer? " As Jacob let's go.

" Nothing much, How's the rez? " Jeremy responds remembering fondly of the old friend group him and sister shared down there.

" Embry and Quill are still the childish toddlers they were the last time you were here. They miss you, they miss you both " Jacob looks over to Amelia.

" Hey enough hoarding my son to yourself guys! Let your sister be introduced! "

Jeremy playfully rolls his eyes at Billy while he just winks at him.

Bella approaches her siblings since her father and Billy start play fighting isn't he street. They make way for her as Jacob walks forward to her.

" Hey, I'm Jacob, We used to made mud pies when we were little. " Jacob let's out a awkward chuckle. Bella nods weirdly.

' Talk about awkward ' Jeremy thinks as him and Amelia share a embarrassed look.

" Right. No, I remember. " Jake laughs.