The moment my world froze.

~~~*~~~
Oh no, Oh no
I can't save us
My Atlantis, we fall
~~~*~~~

Lloyd's POV

[Y/n] had covered her face by tying a scarf around the bottom part of her face, and by stealing my hoodie she covered her hair with the hood.

We decided on flying over to the hospital first, I tried to stay mostly hidden from the public by staying above the clouds. Unfortunately for this method, Ninjago City has pretty good weather and clear skies.

[Y/n] was gripping my torso pretty tightly, luckily I had recovered from being hit by a car so it didn't hurt.

"This is so cool!" She shouted.

I smiled, I had been told by Sensei that [Y/n] was also aged up slightly by tomorrows tea. The only difference was that she didn't know.

"She's going to find out eventually that she's technically dating a 13 year old." I said after she had left.

"You've been told that the two of you are in danger, and that's what your worried about?" Kai responded, smacking the back of my head.

"Don't hit him, he's only a child!" Nya came to my defence... I think.

I had just told them all about what we had been told, and we were now sitting in the games room.

"One of us should patrol outside of [Y/n]'s house, just to be safe." Zane added, ignoring my other crisis.

"I'll do it."

Everyone turned to me, mixed emotions on their faces.

"Oh yeah, the two people that are in danger. What could go wrong there?" Jay began in his usual sarcastic tone.

"Nothing would go wrong. I am perfectly capable-"

"Wrong! Everything could go wrong!"

"Jay's got a point." Cole stated.

"I don't care. I'm going."

"Damn, emo teenager phase already?" Kai whispered to Nya.

Sensei walked in, I was expecting him to agree with the others. I couldn't go against my uncle, the others I could, but Wu? My mum would kill me.

"Lloyd will go to [Y/n]'s to keep watch, we need to be able to watch over them both at the same time."

"That makes sense." Zane agreed, I love Zane.

"Lloyd, come with me." Sensei said. Oh god, more bad news?

I followed him as he walked toward the kitchen.

"You're right, [Y/n] will find out that you have been aged up slightly."

"I knew it! What am I supposed to do?"

"Let me finish," I nodded quietly, I didn't want him to change his mind about letting me watch over [Y/n], "[Y/n] was also aged up by tomorrows tea, except she doesn't know."

"How? What happened?"

"When she was younger, her parents were close friends with Mistaké. [Y/n] would often be under her care in the tea shop, but [Y/n] was... a difficult child. I know, I was there when it happened."

"How old was [Y/n]?"

"She was three, and very mobile. Mistaké put her in a time out in the store room, where she keeps the special teas. [Y/n] had climbed up the shelf and eaten some of the tea leaves. The reason she doesn't remember is because we got the master of mind to insert false memories into her brain. Otherwise we would've had a six-year-old with a three-year-olds ability."