Chapter Six.) My Heroes

"Oh m-" A hand claps over my mouth before I can finish the sentence. I lick Keith's palm, but it doesn't make him move it as he wraps his arms around my waist and holds me to him. I thrash around wildly but it's no use...

I imagine placing a hand on my forehead in disdain.

He's too...strong!

Oh, woe is me. Whatever am I to do?

Duh, Vanessa, inner me says. Knee him in the balls again.

Oh right.

Just before I can try to twist around to do just that, he acts fast. "Ah, ah, ah," his breath tickles my ear. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

That's when I feel a barrel of a gun press against my back.

Panic and confusion washes over me. washes over me as the police begin to pound on the door. Why isn't he trying to run away? And...

AM I GOING TO DIE?!

He nods Ethan over who magically produces two masks from his pocket and slips one over Keith's head. Then he proceeds to do the same with his own.

My heart pounds in my chest when the door suddenly falls open and Keith's hand falls from my mouth. I open my mouth to scream, but he slowly traces the gun up my back and to my head.

I feel like peeing myself.

There are two officers, both holding their own guns pointing at Keith. I tremble in his arms.

"Lower y-your gun," one of them says, trying to look intimidating. However, his hands shake as he holds the gun. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Ethan has pulled out his own gun.

I shut my eyes tightly. I know where this will go.

"I'm good." I can practically hear the smirk in Keith's voice as he says this. My palms grow sweaty.

"Let her go," the other police officer says. "You're under arrest for kidnapping a minor."

"This minor here?" Keith says innocently, pressing the gun tighter against my head. I whimper in fear.

Then, out of nowhere, there's a gunshot.

I scream and so do the two police officers. They let out a scream girly-er then mine and my scream starts to die down when they jump in each other's arms and squeal.

I blink at them and look around. No one got shot but when I look at Ethan, I see he has pointed the gun at the wall. He gives me a sly grin. 

Okay, am I the only one really scared of Ethan?

"Pussies," Keith mutters under his breath before shoving my head in his chest.

"Take care of them," Keith says lowly to Ethan. Before I can register what he means, Keith starts to lead me out the house.

And by that I mean drag me out of the house. Like, legit dragging me as I dig my heels into the floor, unwilling to go with him. He rolls his eyes before throwing me over his shoulder.

Is this a thing in this gang? Throwing people over their shoulders like rag dolls?

We're barely walking out the door when my head snaps up to the sound of two gunshots. Color drains from my face when I finally realize what's happened. Then my eyes roll to the back of my head and everything goes black.

-A/N-

Another short chapter that should've been part of chapter 5 but oh well.

I'm really upset today and writing really helps when I'm upset so I may or may not update again. I'm really looking forward to this story because it's one of my favorites that I've written.

Well...

🐮Moo🐮