𝟎𝟑

Why are you so infuriating?

A good quality of mine.

{ Can't read my, Can't read my No, he can't read my poker face. She's got me like nobody. }

Amelia groans as her alarms rings. She tries to pull the pillow over her head but it's no use seeing as the alarm was on its max volume.

'Curse my smart ass for putting volume max.'

She yawns as she dangles her feet on the side of bed. Fluttering her eyes and staring at the wall for a few minutes.

She checks her phone to check the time 6:45.

She gets up and stretches and goes to pass Jeremy's door as she listens to his alarm.

{ I'm breaking the habit, I'm breaking the habit, tonight. }

She playfully rolls her eyes as she open his door. To see him sound asleep. She smiles with a glint of mischief in her eyes. She enters and grabs the mattress on his right where he wasn't on. She easily flips him over. And she hears a satisfying *thud *.

Jeremy groans as he falls. One eye open. He looks up seeing Amelia on the opposite side of him. She winks at him as he flips her off. Grunting as he gets up from the floor.

She laughs as she walks away. " We have to school today so shower and get ready! "

" Fuck you! " She smiles and laughs silently.

" Love you too Jer! " She walks towards the bathroom. Almost making it before something flashes past her and closes the bathroom door.

She glares at the door already knowing who it was. She's mumbles as she kicks the door and walks back to her room waiting for Jeremy to finish his bath. And god did he need it.

( The twins outfit are the same ones they wore on season 1 episode 1 of TVD, if you want to imagine different feel free too )

*****

" Jeremy if you not in this car in 2 minutes I'm leaving you! " Amelia screams towards the house. Bella already left early to memorize her schedule. Amelia's in the car, ready to hit the gas and leave her twin at moments notice.