SLS ·first bf·

Could u do a SLS one where it's like "SLS get her first bf" or something. And also, I love your stories🫶🏽🤍

-Nick pov-

Alvin and the chipmunks + their sister

Baby sister: My boyfriend is meeting you guys today be ready

read 7:42

________

SLS/N has a boyfriend? I thought she told me everything. Is giving fake?

I got up and made my way to Matt's room where him and Chris were.

"Did you guys see SLS/N's text n the group chat" I said as I came into the room.

"Yes oh my gosh" Chris said looking at his phone. 

"I'm not responding," Matt said to us.

"I'm not" I said.

"Me neither, let's just let them come here" Chris said as he looked at us.

"Yeah but I think they're coming today and she said to be ready" I said to them.

-Matt pov-

"Do we get ready then?" I asked them.

"Yeah let's go" Chris said as they went to their rooms.

I walk to my closet and walk back to my chair. I was eating my outfit so I was alright. I can't believe she didn't tell me. And she's not even a boy person, she used to think we had coochies. I mean cooties.

They came back to my room ready as we heard a ring coming from the door.

-SLS/N pov-

I was 17 and I finally have a boyfriend. He's 18 but my birthday is like in 2 months so we're ok. WOOP WOOP, THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE POLICE.

The triplets are meeting him today and I am at his house right now, helping him to get ready.

"What do I wear?" He asked me. (Let's call him Aiden)

"Just wear something casual don't sweat it" I told him. I was nervous myself because I told my brothers over text that they were meeting him today.

They didn't respond tho.

"Did they respond yet?" Aiden asked me from outside.

"Nope but they read it. All of them" I told him as I put my jeans on in the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh, why is this harder than when I met your parents?" He asked me.

"Maybe because they care more" I said as I came outside. He was wearing straight leg jeans and a white ransom shirt. I know they're gonna love him.

(his hair is brown btw)

"Ok you ready?" He asked me.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I said as I laughed looking at his red face.

"Yeah I'm ready" He said as we walked to his front door. We put our shoes on and made our way to my house.

As we drove I started to get more nervous and nervous. What if they tried to embarrass me? What if they're dressed goofy asf? Oh my god.

We arrive at the house and make it to the doorstep and as I was about to ring the doorbell, Aiden stopped me.

"Hug me or something I'm shakey as fuck" he said as he looked at me. I smiled at him and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm nervous too but you'll be alright babe I promise" I told him as I secretly rung the doorbell.

"Ok I'm ready" he said as the door opened.

-Chris pov-

We walk up to the door and I look thru the whole. Then back at my brothers.

"She was being for real bro" I said before I opened the door. Her boyfriend was red as fuck. he seemed so nervous so I sensed to Matt and Nick that we should go 🎶eaaassssyyyyy🎶 on him.

"Hey, kid, I'm Chris" I said as I dapped him up, as I did I looked at SLS/N and laughed.

"Hey, Aiden" He said to me as they came in.

"Hi, I'm Nick" Nick said as he shook his hand.

"Aiden" he said as he smiled. I kept looking at SLS/N, and she was red as well.

"Someone nervous" I said as I tickled her and she laughed.

"Matthew" matt said as he shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you" Aiden said. We went to the kitchen and sat on the counter chairs.

"So" I started to say.

"Oh, shit" SLS/N mumbled.

"You're the boy that has our baby sister smiling at her phone?" I asked the boy.

"Yeah I guess" He said as he smiled at SLS/N.

"What do you like to do-" Nick was about to say before Matt realized something.

"WAIT NO FUCKING WAY YOUR WEARING RANSOM?" He said as he got up.

"Yeah" Aiden said looking scared.

"BRO FUCKING HUG ME" Matt said as he hugged Aiden.

"I'm so confused" Aiden said as he hugged Matt.

"Matt loves Ransom, we all do" Nick said to him.

"No way I do too" Aiden said as I looked at SLS/N as she looked at me smiling. I winked at her before looking back at Matt and Aiden.

"Wanna hear some goofy stories about her?" Matt asked as he laughed.

"Matt no" She said looking down.

"Is that a yes? ok" He said.

"When she was younger she used to put her hand in the Nutella to get all of it out, and then she'd lick her fingers and by when she was young, I mean like 10" Matt said as he pulled out his phone.

"Matt what are you doing?" nick asked him.

"Searching for the pic" He said.

"Uh I don't think that's necassary" SLS/N said stopping him.

"Ok" He said laughing as he put his phone away.

"You know you're her first right?" I said to him as he slowly looked at SLS/N.

"No way she's mine" he said as she looked at him.

"Shut up" She said to him as me and my brothers smiled looking at how happy she was.

"I swear that's why i was so nervous to meet them, I've never been threw this" He said.

"Well you won't be because your gonna marry her" Matt said.

"MATT!" SLS/N said.

"Well we all like ransom, your each others first, and if you break HER HEART im gonna kill you respectfully" I said to him.

-request open-