#29. See You Again » Chris

*Warning!! This is a sad imagine!!*

•It's been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again•

It had been a long day. All the days had seemed to be dragging on lately. Ever since he left.

You had no motivation to do anything but lie in bed. You'd like to watch TV, but all that was on was him. Entertainment news and tabloid shows had been reporting since it happened. You had heard all the stories as to what happened, but no one knew the truth. No one but you.

You were curled up in bed, on his side, staring at the wall, wishing he were here. It was pretty much how you spent most your days. You missed him with all your heart.

•We've come a long way from where we began. Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again•

You remembered the first time you met him almost 5 years ago. A mutual friend had invited you two out for drinks and introduced you.

"Chris, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Chris," she had said. "I'm gonna go get drinks."

She then left you both alone. To say it was awkward was an understatement. You and Chris sat there, not speaking, waiting for your friend to return. But you knew fully well that she wouldn't come back until you two struck up a conversation. Or maybe she wouldn't come back at all.

"She's not coming back," Chris finally said.

"Nope," you agreed. You both chuckled. Believe it or not, that was enough for the two of you to start talking. By the end of the night, you two had planned to see each other again, this time without your friend.

•Now I'll see you in a better place•

You knew he was in a "better place", but you didn't want him in that better place. You wanted him there with you. To hold you and tell you everything would be alright.

That's what Chris always did when you were sad. Whenever something happened, something personal or otherwise, that upset you, he'd hold you close. He'd let you cry. He'd tell you everything would be alright. But who was going to do that now that he wasn't around?

•Everything I went through, you were standing there by my side•

You had been through tough times. The toughest was when you got into a fight with your parents because you were dating Chris, a "snobby celebrity" according to them, and they didn't like it. You ended up going straight to Chris' place, crying so hard it was hard to see.

"What happened?" Chris had asked the moment he seen you.

"My goddamn parents," you cried. "I didn't know where else to go. Can I come in?"

"Yeah."

He was there by your side as you told him the story. He told you he wasn't like what your parents thought and he promised he'd never hurt you or cheat or anything just because he was famous. He loved you. And you would always love him.

•And that bond will never be broken and the love will never get lost•

Scarlett always described your love as a bond that would never be broken and the love you had would never be lost, not even after he left.

"Do you think he'd want me to move on?" you had asked her outside of the Church.

"Not yet," she assured you. "Your bond is still too tight. Give it like, a year or two. Whenever you're ready."

You nodded.

•How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?•

The Avengers cast became your family as you were still fighting with your real family. Robert was like a father to you. Whenever you got too overwhelmed by everything, you called him. One night, when you were crying too hard to sleep, you called him.