Smite thy fish

The sponsor for this chapter is logandpeterman and his/her book 'The Azur island.' Note, Bismarck is the waifu of this book, and I really like the way he/she did her personality. Not to mention, the MC just ripped the jaw off of a siren like it was another day at the job. After you get done reading this chapter, go read that book. Follow that man or woman, and tell them that his/her shoes are nice, IDK just compliment something about them. Also, he's planning to make a M1A2 Abrams book with an A-10 warthog as a love interest. I want to see that, so you better follow that man/woman around until he does it.

One more thing before the chapter starts.

Harem?

Yes?

No?

TBH, I'm cool with both. But I decided that I'll ask you guys before I make the call.

3rd pov

The camera opens up, showing B/F sitting in a chair, surround by darkness. Before he opens his eyes, he hears a voice.

???: B/F, I'm afraid to inform you. That you have passed away.

B/F: ...

He opens his eyes, and sees a lady sitting in a chair in front of him.

B/F: Well shit... Wait, how did I die!?

Eris: Your death was... Interesting.

B/F: Interesting like, 'that's really stupid,' or 'that's the first time I've ever seen something like that?'

Eris: It was... Just weird.

B/F: Do I want to know?

Eris: It would be best if I didn't say, but if you truly want to know, I'll tell you.

B/F: You know, I think I'll pass. So... Do I go to hell now or...

Eris: There is no need to worry. Hell doesn't actually exist, it's like a myth everyone believes, but it's still a myth.

B/F: Ok... So why am I hear and not... Wherever I go after I die?

Eris: Well, since you died at such a young age, the gods have giving you three options. One, you be resurrected back onto the Earth, with a better life than you had before. But all your past memories will be forgotten, so you can start anew.

B/F: I would say that sounds terrible, but I wouldn't remember anything anyway.

Eris: Two, you be brought into heaven. But not even I recommend it. All you can do is bask in the Sun, and you don't even have a physical body. So all you can do there is talk with your ancestors, and just wait for something to happen.

B/F: Hell naw.

Eris: The third option is being resurrected into a world, that's being terrorized by the devil King. You will be given one power to help you in your quest of defeating the devil King.