14) Stupid Girl

It was never love it was only lust. Pure lust.

🦋

Her tears didn't stop as she passed through the crowd of wildly dancing people.

Their sweaty bodies slithering with one another make her scrunch her nose in disgust.

No matter how much progressive and modern she tried to become, the truth was she was still a small town girl.

Even now the life of Mumbai was fast and wild for her.

Chandni vividly remembers her first few days in Mumbai. Showing her bravery and courage, she has come here alone. But the day she saw people walking like ants on the wide concrete road made her gulp in nervousness and anxiety.

It was scary for a mere eighteen year old who had never set foot outside her small town.

Whenever she would cross the road, or boat a local train. The uncountable number of people made her scared. However nobody cares, because it's Mumbai. People are too woven in their own life journey to mend in other people's lives.

Slowly everything came on track, the girl who was always scared of the huge crowd became the part of the crowd.

The girl who was never allowed to set foot outside her small home was traveling alone in a train full of strangers.

The fear of people and crowds vanished from her mind long ago but now it was surfacing again.

Especially seeing the real face of some people. All the cut outs she has plastered on her room's walls, or all the documentaries she has watched since she was seven never showed her the real ugliness of these criminal faces.

Those articles and blogs didn't justify the deeds of the real mafia.

Chandni didn't know what expectations she had with Sabiq that she was so disheartened seeing his true face.

Maybe it was the way he had held her in his arms and treated her wound so delicately.

She remembered that moment, she was not completely unconscious however he could have done whatever he desired.

Her white bra was soaked with her own blood, making the already thin bra transparent. It was showing everything but his eyes didn't waver. Not for a second she saw the bad intentions in his eyes while he was treating her.

However after that whatever happens left her shocked, shamed and afraid of him.

But that concern in his eyes when he was holding her bleeding figure in his arms never waver.

But now it seems like it was all just an illusion. Sabiq didn't had a tinge of humanity in him and he actually was a mother fucker who trades innocent girl.

Her lips twisted in an uncanny amount of disgust and she speeded up her pace. Not caring about the scowl a girl gave her as she pushed her aside.

She drank the last content that was left in the dark Coca bottle and was about to turn around and kill Sabiq Malik with the same bottle. It was stupid to even think that she will be able to kill him however the helpless look on those innocent faces made her believe in the impossibilities.

She was about to turn around and go to where Sabiq was holding that girl on his lap when suddenly she stumbled with someone.

Chandni cursed under her breath as the person directly stepped on her toe. "Watch your steps" she said, glancing up at the person with irritation in her eyes but what she saw left her horrified.

In the black and red illuminating light she could see it clearly.

It was a young lady, all disheveled with messy hair, lips busted and a large bruise mark on her cheeks.