lix. watergate

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// fifty nine• 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗀𝖺𝗍𝖾

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// fifty nine
• 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗀𝖺𝗍𝖾

Her wondering thoughts floated around her head, keeping her distance from the group following behind Robin and Nancy needing to process everything that had just happened under twenty minutes. Her brows snapped together counting her steps as she walked.

"Couldn't we have tried a road or something just slightly less creep?" Robin says scrunching her nose, eyeing the area around them.

"I think we're getting close. We're almost out of here. Don't worry." Nancy passed her a smile to reassure her nervousness, the brunette glanced back over to Julia, frowning at the sight of her head hunched down to her chest.

"Eddie. Eddie, hey, man." Steve called out his name jogging down closer to him. "Listen, I just, uh... I just wanted to say thanks. For saving my ass back there."

"Shit." Eddie scoffs shaking his head. "You saved your own ass, man. I mean, that was real Ozzy move you pulled back there."

Steve furrowed, repeating the word. "Ozzy?"

"When you took a bite out of that bat." Eddie recalled bring the memory back to Steve. "Ozzy Osbourne? Black Sabbath? He bit a bats head off onstage."

"I don't—"

"No." Eddie said nodding, "You know? Doesn't matter. It's very metal, what you did. That's all I'm saying." The teen side-eye Steve, and shoved his hands inside his pockets. "Henderson told me you were a badass, insisted on the matter, in fact."

"Henderson said that?" Steve raised his brows, he was quite shocked by his words, he and Dustin weren't as close as before but hearing those words come from Eddie made his heart warm up.

"Oh yeah, shit." Eddie nodded looking over at Steve. "Kid worships you, dude. Like you have no idea it's kinda annoying, to be honest. I don't even know why I care what that little shrimp thinks, but, uh, I guess I got a little jealous, Steve."

Eddie admits, glancing up then down at the footprints on the ground. "I guess I could accursed fact that Steve Harrington was actually a good dude. Rich parents, popular, dating a superhero/witch. Not a douche. No way man, no way, that like flies in the face of all the laws in the universe and my own Munson Doctrine."

Steve didn't utter a word flashing the light down the dark path, checking every two minutes on Julia's figure to see if she still was there. "Still super jealous as hell, by the way. Which is why I would never have jumped in that lake to save your ass. Not a set may, uh normal circumstances."