7•Polite Butler On The Road•7

After what happened, Ree reevaluated his understanding on the people of this world. He knew that, in Cale's experience, people of this world seemed to love viewing things however they wished and usually they view them on a positive light.

  'I made a mistake.'

  Ree knew that even if his actions were only done for his convenience, the others might view it differently.

  For instance, his "I will do this work quickly and smartly to get out of my job early" would be "I'm hardworking and capable" for them.

  Now, Ree was the only one left standing in front of his young master Cale. The other four already left after passing the burdensome position to him.

  "You probably know what your job will be already."

  Cale nonchalantly said while giving him a pointed look. Ree, whose polite smile somehow didn't waver, bowed slightly.

  "Yes of course, young master. I'm guessing it has something to do with the children?"

  Ree was someone who was direct and blunt. Similarly, he knew Cale hated beating around the bush as well. So he immediately get straight to the point.

  Cale nodded in satisfaction of not needing to explain anything. He then calmly sipped his tea. Silence enveloped the room as Ree waited to either be released or be sent on an errand.

  "Pack your things, we'll be attending the ceremony in the Plaza before leaving to Ubarr Territory tomorrow."

  Ree bowed politely before taking his leave. Of course, he bowed toward the two cats as well.

  Ree heaved out a heavy sigh as soon as the door closed. He patted his chest repeatedly in an attempt to calm his wildly beating heart.

  'I f*cking survive. Briefly seeing the young master in the Inn before is already hard enough as it is, but seeing him face to face can't even come close. What the f*ck is up with this world's unfair beautification.'

  Ree didn't stop walking while still making an effort to calm his heart. Fortunately, his facial expression remained impassively calm.

  Mini Ree has long fainted right after seeing Cale, as he did with Beacrox before, so don't even mention him. Ree then remembered the first time he met Beacrox.

  'Hmm, if Beacrox was a hunk type hubby, then Cale would be the flower type wife. Now that I think about it, Hilsman was quite good looking as well.'

  Even as he was deep in his thoughts, he still noticed the presence of a certain green haired butler approaching him.

  Ree immediately smiled and faced him.

  "Matthew Harizo, let's talk."

  Ree gave him a bright closed eyed smile.

  (A/N: Pronunciation was Ha-rizo. The stress was on the "Ha" while "rizo" wasn't separated, it's pronounced straight without a pause in between.)

~

  "I specifically told you before not to get me into any troublesome situation. Why the f*ck did you think that recommending me to that position wasn't troublesome?!"

  Ree couldn't help but blew up right after they reached the mini forest he usually slept at. Mat avoided his gaze awkwardly but cleverly stayed silent.

  The usually calm and polite Ree was nowhere to be found. In his place was a rather intimidating Ree glaring daggers at the poor green haired.

  "Not only that, were you also advertising me with the young master's knights? And to deputy butler Hans as well?"