19. "Getting steamy."

— WARNING : MATURE CONTENT —

Chapter Nineteen

Elena's POV

Oh God! I fucked up.

I moved to get off the bed, but Adonis stirred and drew me closer to him. His face buried on my throat, his hand briefly caressed my breast before settling on my hip.

Shit! I cursed myself remembering what happened last night.

After I drank the second cup of tea, I felt dazed and so high like I was floating in the clouds. My energy was back, I was laughing and talking again. I never had so much fun, since Mom was diagnosed with cancer. Last night was the first time where I felt so alive and free from all the worries and hardships in life.

Adonis was there, never letting me out of his sight. His arms were instantly around me, whenever I was out of balance, or tripped something, or just when I stood up. He gave me too much water last night, to help me really sober up.

Just like a doting husband, he was so into me last night. I could feel his eyes staring at me, ALWAYS. At first, I felt flattered and giddy. Eventually, I became very conscious as his eyes became flirty, his voice became so deep and husky, his touch became gentler like a feather. Every brush of his skin against mine, made me tremble, making me so hot and wet for him.

We danced to the soft music, his eyes never leaving mine, as our bodies entwined, swaying slowly, rhyming not with the music, but to our own heartbeats and ragged breathing.

I was waiting for him to kiss me, and when he did. It was just a peck on my lips.

I felt very frustrated and it upset me.

I wanted him so badly, to kiss me, touch me, feel me... and make love with me. I had never ever felt that kind of feeling before. My attraction for him intensified strongly last night, to the highest limit. And I could feel the same attraction from him, but he was just controlling himself.

Letting all my walls down, I danced sensuously in front of him, as his gaze fixed at me. I removed the clip from my hair, and the soft tresses fell on my shoulders. I knew he would love it, I saw his eyes dilated with desire. I moved closer to him, dancing sexy, and rubbed my body against his.

"Elena... don't," he warned me, putting a distance between us. But I was determined, I put my arms around his neck, getting as close as I could get against his body.

He smelled so good, his cologne, sweat and pure male scent mingled, very arousing. His body was rock hard, strong and chiseled perfectly like those of Greek god statues.

My hands caressed his broad shoulders, his chest then ran to his neck.

His jaw clenched, he was controlling himself.

"You're drunk," he said.

"I'm not. The tea sobered me up," I moved closer to him, rubbing my softness against his contoured body.

"You're seducing me."

"Am I? I'm not aware."

"Oh, baby," he chuckled beautifully, deep and sensual, "stop it, because you're really succeeding."

"Then be a man, Adonis, and kiss me," I bit my lower lip, and his eyes followed the action.

He let out a short sexy laugh, "you sure you won't regret this tomorrow?"

I shook my head, "you want it as much as I do. Make love with me tonight, my husband."

"You want to make this real?"

"A-ha... Let's make the most out of this marriage."

He let out a deep short sexy chuckle, "oh God, I've been dying for you to say that," he hissed, then captured my mouth with his, kissing me hungrily in front of everyone in the dance floor.

"Get a room!" someone shouted, and everyone laughed.

I did not have much recollection on how we got back to our bedroom, but I was on bed, and Adonis was pressing on top of me kissing me like a starving man. He was ravishing me like I was a feast in a banquet after years of famine.

"I want you so badly, Elena. You drive me crazy..." his tongue licked the hollow of my throat up to my chin, "do you feel the same way?"

"I do... yes, I do. Let me feel you," the air thickened, I was breathing so hard. I sat down and grabbed the hem of his shirt, to take it off. He did it himself in one fluid motion, and I was in awe watching the beautiful contours of his body.

I bit my lower lip, and he chuckled.

"You're a temptress. Your eyes and lips are dangerous to any man," he kissed me so hard, shoving his delicious tongue inside my mouth, as I savored it with greed.

The straps of my dress fell down on my waist as his hand was on my breast, kneading gently.

"Ah..." I moaned aloud, when his mouth captured my very sensitive nipple.

I bit my lower lip, preventing myself from crying at the intense pleasure when he suckled my breast... playfully biting... licking and flicking my hard nipple with the tip of his tongue. He did the same thing to the other, while his hands transferred on my legs, parting them as he settled in between.

"Tell me if you want me to stop now," he murmured in a tormented voice, "while I still have a bit of willpower to control myself."

"No! Don't you ever stop. I'll kill you if you do that," I gave him a playful punch on his shoulder and he responded with a chuckle.

"I want you, Elena. I'm dying to be inside you."

I gasped when his hands ran slowly, from my knees down to my inner thighs. I was holding my breath when he removed my underwear, exposing my feminine core to his hungry eyes.

"You're so beautiful," his hands were on my thighs, caressing slowly, "you're so wet and ready for me."

Before I knew what was happening, he opened my legs wider, and anchored my thighs with his shoulders. My memory was so vivid, as he parted my center and licked all my juices greedily. I felt his wonderful rasped tongue teasing, flicking and licking my bead, making me cry so loud with delight.

"Oh my God... Adonis, you're making me crazy..." I was gasping and moaning so loud, as I sat down and watched him ravished my center, fucking me with his tongue.

"I can't hold on any longer," he said, then stood up abruptly. I watched him as he removed his pants and underwear, baring his naked form in front of me. He was so beautiful, making my mouth water. It was my first time to see a man's sex, but I knew, his was huge and thick. Standing there so proud and erect.

He put on a protection and was back in bed with me. He settled between my legs, kissing me again, arousing me to the point of no return. Then he entered me, and he froze.

"You're so tight," he looked confused.

"Um... it's been too long," I lied, pressing my lips together at the sudden sharp pain, "please go on."

"Are you sure? I'm not hurting you?"

"No, you're not," I assured him.

He moved slowly, getting inside me until he reached his limit. He let me adjust onto him, before he started to move - pushing and pulling inside me. The rhythm became faster as he drove inside me harder and harder, until together we reached the highest peak of heaven.

Now.... I'm here, watching Adonis sleeping peacefully beside me.

Oh my goodness. I made our situation more awkward.

Definitely, I was not myself last night. I was not thinking straight. I had no inhibitions, I let my walls down. I bared myself, especially the attraction that I had been hiding for Adonis.

This is so wrong. I have to rectify this situation.

Then I remembered something.

The tea.