TWELVE

[ IRL & INSTA ]|||||||||||_____________________________________

[ IRL & INSTA ]
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
_____________________________________

"So how did the dinner thing go with Leila?" Madelyn asked Jax, who currently had his head rested on Madelyn's stomach. "Well," he sighed. "we should probably make popcorn, this is going to get interesting."

And so, they made the popcorn.

"So after you left and I went back inside..."

______________

F L A S H B A C K

"Jax, hey where's Del?" The middle triplet asked as soon as Jax had entered the dining room. "Oh," Jax awkwardly coughed, "uhm she said she had to go."

A small frown appeared on Matt's face, "But is she o—"

Clearing her throat, "Who's Del?" Leila had turned the attention to her. She wasn't paying the others any attention as she directly stared at Matt. He offered her a crooked smile, "She's our childhood friend and it's Madelyn, not Del."

"But you called her Del? How come you can call her that but I can't?"

"Because you're a rando, we don't know you." Chris cut in, Nick awkwardly chuckled as he kicked Chris's leg from under the table. "Sorry about him." He apologized. Leila simply rolled her eyes, "It's okay I guess."

"So when can I meet her?"

"Uhm-"

"You already did."

Leila, as well as the triplets, all turned their attention to Jax. "Did I?" He nodded, "Yeah. She was the girl I was with outside." She hummed. "Oh. Is she your girlfriend?"

Matt furrowed his brows, "No she's not his g-"

"Yes, she is."

As Chris bit his lip to try to stop himself from laughing, both Matt and Nick looked at Jax with wide eyes. "Since when?"

"Just recently." Said Jax with a shrug.

As silence rang through the room, Matt stood up, "I'll be right back." He said with a cough, Jax and Chris shared a look whereas Nick kept a forced smile on his face as he looked bad at Leila, "So Leila," she looked at him with a raised brow, "What?"

"How did you and Matt meet?"

______________

P R E S E N T