Chapter Twenty

Silence filled the air. Hermione was still on her knees as his question hung in the air. His wand was pointed at the back of her head "yes" she finally said. His intake of breath was the only noise in the silent woods.

"Malfoy?! How could you be with something that evil?! He's a death eater Hermione. For someone who was suppose to be smart you're really stupid." He growled completely furious with her. "He's a worthless arrogant ferret. A filthy death eater-" Ron lectured with murderous eyes, but was cut off by Hermione.

"I love him! Never talk about him like that. He's more the man then you'll ever be" she was on her feet now, her hands clenched in fists. Hearing her words Ron looked taken back.

"You were with him the night before we left." All the pieces clicked in his mind "you shagged bloody Malfoy! You filthy whore!" He screamed in rage. Each word hit her like stab to the chest. "You don't belong with him! You belong with me! Not that bloody ferret" Ron's grip on his wand tightened, his anger magnified by the horcrox.

Hermione took a step back as it all absorbed. "You arrogant prat! You don't know anything about Draco. You hardly compare to him and i will never be with you!" Hermione stomped her foot and turned to walk away from Ron.

"Well..then you'll just have to forget about Malfoy." He whispered cruelly and raised her wand to Hermione. The words of the memory spell passing his lips. It shot from his wand through the trees. Toward Hermione.