Reunited at Long last

Third person pov with the others...

"What is taking them so long?" Nate complains.

"She hasn't seen him for years, Nate. They can have all the time they want," Rosa says.

~"Finally, they've seen each other again,"~ Zoroark says as only Lucario understands and responds without the twins into the conversation.

~"I know, right?"~ Lucario responds. ~"Was he looking for her?"~

~"Yes, after he helped Rosa out with Team Plasma,"~ Zoroark replies.

"Well, you finally have Zekrom!" Nate says, trying to not die from boredom.

"Yeah, I do," she says and the conversation ends.

~"Why was he looking for her?"~ Lucario asks.

~"Same reason she was looking for him,"~ Zoroark says.

~"Love?"~ Lucario questions.

~"Bingo."~

...
... White's pov...

I continue to cry into his chest. "N... I missed you too..."

He snickers. "I hear you're the Champion now, that seems exciting. It seems you've reached your dream."

I nod in his chest and squeeze him tighter, his clothes bunching up between my hands. "Yeah... I have, all because of you..."

"Me?"

"You were the one who told me to reach my dream, dummy," I say and playfully punch his chest. "I did it for you," I whisper to myself.

"Oh, yeah, I did say that, didn't I?"

I squeeze even him tighter, if that was even possible, and he rests his chin on my head. "I've been searching for you and now you're here. I can't believe it... You're finally here..." I say.

"And I'm never leaving again."

I smile into his chest. "Arceus, I hope not. Stay with me."

"Won't me staying with you stir up the people of Unova and your brother? You know, since I was the King of Team Plasma?"

"We've already cleared everything with the public, even if they don't fully want to believe. Everyone knows your father was just using you. As for my brother, he will just have to suck it up."

We release each other and look into each other's eyes. We smile and wipe each other's tears away.

"I've missed your smile," he says.

I giggle. "I've missed your's, too. Do you promise you won't leave me again?"

"I promise," N says and we interlock pinkie fingers.

"Now, let's go. The others might start to get worried," I say.

We turn towards the exit to where everyone is waiting.

"There you guys are! You take forever!" Nate yells.

I laugh. "Sorry, I didn't think it would take that long."

Rosa walks up to N and gives him the pokeball containing Zekrom. "I wanted to tell you that Zekrom chose you before you gave me him. I truly believe that he should stay with you. You're the true hero of ideals and White is the hero of truth. Kyurem can be my legendary dragon Pokémon. I believe Zekrom will be much happier with you."

"Rosa!?" Nate exclaims.

N stares at her in disbelief and his face softens. "Thank you... I came here originally to congratulate you and then tell you that Kyurem has returned to Giant Chasm."