Ch 12: Fun before Chunin exam

S: Hi guys, I am very glad to meet you all again and yes, I am not dead yet. (Despite it being traditional Chinese ghost month now) Me myself was also surprised that I haven't updated this story for about a year since my life is being occupied by tons of exams and assignments which annoyed me to no end. (For those who haven't enrolled into uni yet pls don't laugh, you will soon face my pain HAHAHA!)

S: Anyway, me and my friend @XXAlter are currently checking on the published chapter grammar, spelling and other stuff which include some minor adjustment on the story (No, I didn't alter the story blood relationship or I will need to rewrite from chapter 3 and onward)

S: BTW for those that wish to read a Kushina x Uzumaki siblings' story, I strongly recommend to you the story created by my fellow author- monaso2595. He has shown me a very interesting concept of his upcoming work, please do show some support to his work.

S: Without further ado, let's begin~

(Special thanks to @XXAlter for the story beta reading as well as writing support and @Gammagyro for lemon ideas and concepts, thank you very much xD)

Let's begin

(Flashback- after Tsunade retrieve mission)

Konoha- Hokage office

"That's all for my report, Hokage-sama" Kakashi, the joint mission leader finished his report before he handed over the written report onto the Hokage desk and took a step back.

"This.. was quite unexpected" The old Hokage mumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose and begin to wonder what must be done to resolve the problem stated in Kakashi's report.

He will be lying if he says this was an easy issue that he can solve instantly. The retrieval mission alone has brought tons of problems to him already, from the appearance of his traitorous student- Orochimaru, the interference of Kumo Shinobi and the used of forbidden Justus- "Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation" (Edo Tensei no Jutsu) were all serious mess.

Putting aside those problems, the reveal of Naruto's bloodline and heritage was the most surprising news to him. Naruto- Kushina's student whose registered Shinobi name was Uzumaki Naruto should be changed to Namikaze or Uchiha Naruto. The fact that Naruto is the sole descendant of the fourth Hokage is serious enough. The Fourth Hokage was a well-respected figure not only in Konoha but in other elemental nations as well, the additional fact that Naruto is also an Uchiha will also surprise the whole world. He can already predict the upcoming news topic "The son of Namikaze hero and evil princess from Uchiha clan".

With a sigh in defeat the old Hokage can only wish that he can control the situation when the news of Naruto being spread all over the world. 'I should really retire now' the old Hokage thought, raising his head and taking a look at the Fourth's picture that hangs on the wall.

'Your death was quite troublesome for me already and now your son has created an even more troublesome problem to me, quite a trouble maker you are, Minato?' the old Hokage thought while imagining that he would punch the beloved fourth Hokage in the face after his death.

(For the Uzumakis)

One day after the mission of Tsunade retrieval, Naruto and Kushina have a long discussion about the truth for why Kushina decided to hide his heritage. Angry, confused and sad were the emotions that Naruto showed during the first hour of their talk. He couldn't believe that the one he trusted the most had hidden the truth from him for such a long period.

However, after the first hour discussion Naruto began to understand Kushina's motive to hide his heritage. Apparently, his father was a respectable figure among the village but beyond that his enemies were not in small numbers, the famous "Yellow flash" has taken the "victory fruit" for Konoha in the third world war, the fruit was not given but taken by force from other factions which lost in the war. Additionally, Naruto's biological mother was also a fearsome figure during the war; her "Ripper eyes" have taken away many lives of Mizu Shinobi.