You/Kirari Momobami/Midari Ikishima- Obsession

TW: Harassment

It was surprising that you had both the President of the Student Council and the President of the Beautification Council, wrapped around your finger

It was surprising that you had both the President of the Student Council and the President of the Beautification Council, wrapped around your finger. Everyone saw you as a kind girl that would do anything to avoid trouble. Dating the two girls was the opposite of what someone like you should be doing. They all talked but no one dared to question your choices in women. Especially how the two of them had calmed down since you became public about your relationship.

You had been minding your business, simply grabbing some things from your locker when someone interrupted you.

"Hey!" You continue looking for something in your locker, completely ignoring them. "Excuse me?"

You finally look over your locker door to find a guy talking to you.

"Are you talking to me?"

"I am. You seem to be pretty popular in this school. From what I can see, you don't seem any special."

You let out a sigh as you roll your eyes. Ever since you became public about your relationship, people had stopped bothering you. The peace was nice and it annoyed you that this nobody had ruined it.

"Okay. Is that all you wanted to say? I have somewhere to be."

You go back to looking into your locker, hoping he would get the hint to leave. He doesn't seem to as he takes this opportunity to pin you against the lockers.

"You're the prez's little pet, aren't you."

You bit back a smile at his words. If only he knew the truth. You should be scared of the position you were in but you knew he was going to be in a world of trouble when Kirari and Midari got word of what was going on. You trusted that one of the bystanders had already gone to tell someone.

"What gave that away? Like you said, I'm nothing special."

"Ohhh. You really think that it's a good idea to talk back when you're in this position." He leans in close to your ear so he could whisper. "Why don't you let me show you how I'm better than those two whores."

You shudder in disgust as you feel his breath in your ear. You wanted to puke. All you could do was hope that Midari and Kirari were already on their way.

"Dude, back off. That's the president's girl. She's going to make your life hell."

His friend tried to stop him but the guy seemed hellbent on you.

"Haven't any of you wanted to find out what's so special about her?" He looks over to the crowd that had gathered. They all seemed to want to help but they just weren't sure how. "Just look at her. She's not even fighting back. What's so great about her?"

Instead of responding, the crowd parts to make space for Kirari and Midari. Kirari stayed back as Midari approached him with her gun. The guy immediately lets you go and his holds his hands up.

"You really want to know what's so special about her?"

The guy wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying. He was on his knees, in tears, as he begged her for mercy.

As you make your way over to Kirari to head to the student council room, Midari grabs his hair and force his head back. Normally, she loved to give everyone a show but she was pissed off about what he had done. She leans in to his ear and begins to list of promises of what was going to happen to him. He's inconsolable by the time she finishes. Pressing the barrel of the gun under his chin, the guy pisses his pants when Midari presses the trigger. She laughs loudly and finally lets him go. It was always entertaining to reduce them into pathetic things.

X

When Midari arrives at the student council room, she finds it empty with the exception of you and Kirari on the couch. She pouts when she sees Kirari straddling your waist while kissing your neck.

"That's not fair. You started without me?"

You didn't bother to look at her as you answered.

"If you're going to complain then you can just sit there and watch Kirari fuck...."

"N...no! I'm sorry."

"Then come here, love."

Midari hurries to sit between your legs to start leaving kisses up your thighs. They were both going to help you forgot what had happened.

X

"P..puppy, stop. I can..n't." Wanting Kirari to stop, you grip her hair and force her head back. She's smirking as she kisses your inner thigh. "I told you to stop."

She pouts at your tone. She just wanted to please you.

"I'm sorry, darling. I just loved hearing your moans. I couldn't help myself."

You just shake your head and point to the spot where Midari had been kneeling.

"What am I going to do with the two of you, you just love to disobey."

Letting out a sigh, you quickly put your clothes back on. You can't help but notice the marks littering your body. It was to be expected as Kirari and Midari had a habit of doing it when something made them feel possessive over you.

As you're about to make your way over to Kirari and Midari, you let out a quiet gasp when you notice the marks all over your neck in the reflection of Kirari's aquarium.

You look down when you hear the two of them laugh.

"We just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that you were ours."

Kirari says with a smirk.

"The two of you are in so much trouble."

"We can't wait."

Midari tells you.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari Momobami - Yumeko .... - Challenge (at)

Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 3(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Witness (Angst)

Ririka Momobami - Fool

Yumeko Jabami - Interest(Angst)

Midari I... - Impressions

Midari - Read

Yuriko - Make

--------------