Chapter 33

Kiss her?

Asterion was dumbfounded for a moment.

How could she be so casual in asking it?

Perhaps... She did the same to that mad dog as well. With that face, no one could resist her temptation.

*Gulp*

Eurielle looked behind her. There was a huge window and she felt that the atmosphere was warm for some reason.

She turned around and opened the windows.

*Swoosh*

A gush of wind greeted her when suddenly, she smelled that scent again.

It came from Asterion.

"I'm curious. Why is that smell coming from you?"

"What?"

She approached him closer and closed the distance between them.

She tiptoed and leaned towards his neck and sniffed the back of his head.

"It's from your hair." She smelled a sweet and fruity scent from his hair. If it was food, Eurielle might've tasted it.

Asterion's ears were tinted in red.

"Ah, right. Do you still want to kiss me?" Eurielle stepped back and repeated her question.

She was actually curious on how Asterion would do it.

Theo was a good kisser and she doesn't deny it. His kisses were gentle, soft, and ravishing.

Maybe Asterion's would be different somehow.

And she regarded it as fun. It was the first time she discovered that her lips could actually do a bit of exercise from kissing.

Asterion was still in a trance because of her question.

"...Yes." He eventually gave in.

If he were to reject her now, he'd feel like losing to Theo. But in truth, he actually also longed to kiss her.

"Oh. Good." Eurielle responded, not realizing that the end of her lips crept up a bit.

Everyone right now was deep asleep in their rooms. The maids, the butler, and all the staffs were resting that there was no soul evident aside from the two of them.

Eurielle took something out of her nightgown's pocket.

"Here." She handed it to Asterion.

"What's this?"

"It's a strawberry chocolate. Eat it."

He wondered why he needed to eat chocolate in the midst of their conversation when they were just about to kiss.

Nonetheless, Asterion opened the piece of wrapper and shoved the chocolate inside his mouth.

'It's sweet.' He thought as the chocolate melted in his mouth.

Suddenly, Eurielle held both of his cheeks and made him face her.

"Open your mouth." She muttered.

Asterion finally understood it.

Him eating the chocolate was Eurielle's act of curiosity.

Now that she learnt how to kiss from that bastard dog, she wants to try kissing again in a different way.

He opened his mouth and Eurielle saw that the chocolate had already melted on his tongue.

She slowly closed the space between them and made Asterion lean down towards her since he was a bit tall.