Bang Ye-dam

IM SORRY

𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗒: 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍

𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 , 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍

"PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE." Yedam felt his world about to shatter seeing the tears stream down your cheeks as you hold his phone up as evidence to what you just seen ten seconds ago. You had just figured out you were just a pond to his friends sick sceme, finding yourself more hurt that you went as far into loving him. "And before you say some dumb shit, I would save it cause I'm not here for it." You warned eyeing him down seeing him lost for words.

"Baby it was just a stupid dare hyunsik came up with." Panic went through his body as he watched you break down. "But! But listen! I told him I was done with it and I am in love with you!" Yedam wioed the tears falling from your eyes before grabbing your hands trying to calm you down.

Shaking your head you stepped away from him, keeping a good enough of a distance. "It hurts to think while I was in love with you, you were just playing me before you actually caught feelings!" Yedam's blood ran cold as he watched you grab your purse and keys. "Babe w-where are you going."

The tears that left Yedam's face made your heart ache but why should you care? "I need a break from you, I'll be back to get my stuff." Without saying anything else you handed him his phone before exiting the house.

Yedam rushed through the doors of his apartment, trying to keep up with your fast pace as he called out your name. "Baby at least roll down the window please." Not sparing him another glanced you hit the breaks and made it your possible mission to avoid him.

Ok maybe that was a lie

Ok maybe that was a lie. You applause Yedam for his maximum effort to try to get you back— but you obviously wouldn't tell him. It's been at least one month since you needed a break and Yedam was slowly loosing his minds, doing anything and everything possible to get you back. The first thing was Yedam sending multiple and I mean multiple text messages and calls to your phone after you left causing you to shut your phone down completely, telling yourself give into his desperate behavior. Surprisingly you haven't blocked him at all after he got the hint you weren't going to reply.

The second thing was him leaving notes at your front door step. 'I miss you, have a great day at work' 'when you get a chance text me please" 'love you!' It made you smile honestly and you found it cute how he left your favorite snacks as well. 'Eat this on your break, love yedam'

The third and last thing they made you broke into tears is when he showed up at your job after your night shift, no umbrella in hand and drenched in pure rain. Yedam obviously wasn't aware that it was going to rain nor neither think hard enough to wait inside and wait for you to be done with your shift. What was this? A romance movie?

"Yedam why are you out here with no umbrella." No matter how mad you could be at him you found yourself worrying about him. "I wanted to wait for you after your shift." He was nearly freezing. You quickly grabbed his hand and ushered him Inside the store— you was glad it was only you working at the night shift so you could get at least a little bit of quietness while closing up.

"Can we talk please?" The tears dwelling up in your eyes could be seen in the last dim light of the store, the sound of the rain didn't make it any better for you as you tried to calm down your nerves. It's been a month and your still crying? How pathetic, you thought, but to Yedam he couldn't care less he was focusing on you understanding the whole situation.

"You have three minutes." You warned wiping your stained cheeks. "That's all I need." Yedam cleared his throat feeling a little nervous was he begun to talk. "I- um..fuck, ok this whole situation is a misunderstanding..basically at first it was just a dare and I know it was stupid and I wasn't thinking about your feelings on the situation but the more time I spent with you I figured out I like— no love you so much and I want us to be together, I'm honestly so sorry for playing you in the beginning or however you want to put it but just know that I changed and I meant what I said about loving you."

You were shocked. Yedam took quick breaths Freon saying the long meaningful sentence, but what got him more nervous was your silence. "Please say something."

The smile crept up on your face brung joy to his causing him to feel relaxed. "Yedam it's ok, I'm sorry for not hearing you out further before I left like that..I really do miss you." You said shyly as you watched him tower over you and grabbing your hands. "I don't want to hear you apologize, I understand why you stormed out and it's fine." The pleasure ran through your body as butterflies danced in your stomach from the familiar lips pressed against yours. "I love you." You muttered against his lips before laughing feeling him smile into the kiss like a boy who just received candy.

"I love you more."

The End

____________
Request @s7054393
hope y'all like this,
have a great day/night.
love y'all byee :) 💕
(Did not proof read)