chapter 64

this whole chapter is just one big smut scene between the three of them, and its very long,because your all whore for magnus,alec and especially gracie, enjoy the smut ;)

it was almost as if i was floating, feeling the way mganus lips pressed against my soft warm skin.

my whole mind was foggy,feeling alecs hands brushing against my back. as if he was follwing roads on a map, his fingers traced against all the sensitive spots along my spine.

sivers rushed down threw my bones as magnus pressed his lips harder against my skin, for definate leaning brusies.

" lets get this off" alec whisper, intentonnally brushing his lips against my ear as he softly whipers causing a whimper to roll out of my mouth.

his hand tug on the end of my shirt, my jacket was removed the moment magnus carried me into his room.

sitting on the bed, both of them on either side of me,magnus has to pull his lips away from my skin for a secon just so alec can lift my white shirt over my head,

the moment its laying on the floor, magnus hand reaches forwards grabbing the behind of my neck forcing his lips onto mine roughfully.

 truth be told, every single kiss we share, its almost like i can feel the magic and power radating off him. everytime my lips are pressed to alecs i can feel the energy and strongeness just beaming from him.

a gasp forces it way out of my mouth during the kiss as alec bites down onto my collar bone, my whole body suddnely twitching feeling the sudden shock that appears between my thighs.

a chuckle leaves alecs lips as he lightly kisses my back making me move my lips from magnus and look over at alec glarling slightly.

"its not funny."i speak huffing looking at him as magnus hand slides down the side of my body landig on my waist.

" on the contrary darling, i think its adorbale."magnus speaks, amking me turn my head to look at him seeing him smirking.

i roll my eyes and shufffle back on the bed looking at the pair of them.

"is someone upset now?" alec questions smirking loking at me as i huff looking away from them.

 "guess we'll just have to have all the fun alexander" magnus speaks smirking looking at alec making me glance over at them and notice the way tehy grin at each other before they both pul each other in for a kiss.

 watching them biting my lip, seeing how they move closer to each other, watching the way, magnus hands travel down alec sides, and alec plays with the back of magnus hair tugging on it slightly.

 i whimper rubbing my thighs together slightly wanting nothing more than for them to let me join in.

i watch as they break the kiss for a momenr so they can both remove their shirts making me whimper once again just before they oull each other in for another kiss.

"this isnt fair" i huff, frustrated and annoyed. they both look into each others eyes smiling as they oull away making me pout slightly looking at them.

"is someone done being upset now?" alec questions raising his eyebrows at me as his hadn slides onto magnus tugh making me look at it before looking back up at him nodding.

i reach my arm out to them both whimpering making them before smile.

" come here" alec speaks,simply making me crawl towards them both,alecs hands wrap around my waist pulling me to sit on his lap for a moment.

magnsu reaches forwards slowly pulling off my jeans, each time his fingers would press against my skin i would gasp, the slowness of him taking my jeans off making me whimper slightly.