Twelve:

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Target: 50 comments..

....................

A Day Later

.....................

Nandini stood leaning to alex with her sleepy state wearing black jeans and white camisole top... alex nodded in disbelief looking at her.... all the reporters were gathered in the hall as today the prince was going to the charity centre and they were going to capture that...

And nandini, yesterday her boss called and asked her to send the whole 4 days questionairs and research she and alex did... so the whole night she was busy in that to write about all the things with doing editing... it was late 4 am when she fall asleep... and at 8 alex was banging at the door telling her that they were late...

Nandini groggily opened her eyes as Stella's greeting reached her ears...

"Good morning everyone!"

Nandini hmmed closing her eyes before opening them again after few second....

"As you all know today we are going to the charity centre where the prince will give the speech and charity, for that your bus is standing outside, so please be seated in that, we will be leaving in 10 mins"

Saying so stella passed them a smile and walked away... while alex held nandini from her shoulders and dragged her out... sitting on the seat nandini snuggled to it and the remaining 10 mins before their departure nandini kept sleeping on her seat whiel alex was setting his camera to record and take some shots of the day....

.......................

Here on the other side of the castle manik was getting ready with the help of a boy while Neyonika was sitting on the couch looking for the suitable brooch for her son...

"Mom is it important to show off everything?"

Neyonika rolled her eyes still looking at the brooch...

"Its not a show off manik, its charity, and this charity happens like this! If you want to go for other charity Centers you can go on your own, but this is happening in your family from a long time! So no more complaints, and look i found a brooch for you!"

Neyonika said the last part showing manik the brooch which was in her hand... manik huffed a breathe and the boy put the brooch in manik's coat as he was ready in a royal tux of his father...

........................

Manik smiled at Ananya who sat beside her brother grinning widely...

"What's so amusing?"

Asked manik on which Ananya looked at him telling manik...

"Finally i am going out, and i am going to ask you to take me somewhere! And you will take me for sure!"

Manik chuckled side hugging her and looked outside the window which was passing by the fields.... when a bus came beside them breaking manik's view if adoring the nature but what he saw in the bus made him smile....

there sat nandini by the window sleeping peacefully with a small smile on her lips.... manik nodded in disbelief as his car went forward from the bus and stood stopped at the charity center....

(author note: again I don't know about any charity center that what happens there, but it came up in my mind so i wrote that! So i will just mention about manan's interaction after the event)

Everyone there got seated on their places... and soon manik was on the stage with his family... nandini stood in the audience with everyone else while Alex was a bit ahead with his camera... manik greered everyone and startee his small speeck which was noted down by every reporter present there... it was not a long speeck but small and humble one which made nandini smile while noting it down in points...

Soon after the speeck the charity happened with manik interacting with all the kids and elders with a smile also alya and ananya were way too happy helping their brother in distributing things... thou manik didn't want to show off the love and care for everyone but he also had no choice...

Manik smiled and got a kiss on his cheek from a small girl who was sitting on the wheelchair... manik smiled at her who went inside.... and the event came to end... everyone started to go back while nandini was standing near the bus looking at the pictures which Alex clicked...

While on the other side as manik got free ananya jumped in front him giving manik a toothy smile... manik sighed faked asking ananya...

"Huff, aren't you tired?"

Ananya glared at manik with a pout who just laughed out ans side hugged ananya looking at his family who were walking towards the cars...

"Bhai please I want to go."

"Okay! Okay! We are going."

Manik said as soon as ananya started to crib... unknowingly manik and ananya's eyes went to nandini who was about to go inside the bus... ananya just ran towards the bus saying...

"I'm coming in a min."

Manik kept standing over there for a min as ananya talked to nandini who looked at manik... but manik was called by his mother..

"Lets go manik."

Manik smiled at Neyonika before telling her...

"I have to go somewhere with ananya, so you all go, we will be back by evening."

Neyonika nodded in disbelief before sitting in the car and all the cars and bus drove away leaving manik's car behind with his driver... manik looked at ananya and saw her coming with nandini... as they reached there ananya spoke to manik...

"Bhai tell her that you don't have any problem to take her with us."

Manik just kept looking at nandini who was looking down but then looked up at manik... having a look at her eyes manik smiled while saying still looking at her....

"Why would I have a problem?"

He indirectly asked nandini who immediately looked away as her cheeks got a little tint of pink colour...

"Yes, finally, lets go then."

Ananya said excitedly missing the look of her brother on nandini... and soon they sat in the car with ananya at the front with the driver because she loves to sit on the passenger seat and look ahead... while nandini sat on the back with manik....

"Where are we going princess?"

Askee manik And ananya gave a goofy smile to manik saying...

"Carnival!"

........................

I know it is super late!
But from now i will post according to the target completion!
So complete the target with genuine comments.
And ANY OF YOU WANT MANAN KISS? Or is it too early?

#OkThanksBye